ReusableLime20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To those of you who know me, I'm slowly coming back here, as my move has almost been concluded. (My family is still negotiating for a house)
    Reactions: Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    I know some one from Italy, actually. The internet and power thing stinks though, but I've heard Italy is nice.
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Yeah, it's beautiful here. We moved to Sicily, the little island under the boot. Driving is really crazy here though. The traffic laws are pretty much just suggestions, you won't get arrested unless you get in a wreck.
    Huzbubber Tim
    Huzbubber Tim
    Cool! I went on a trip to Italy last summer, it’s truly a beautiful place.
    I know you can't see this, but I hope your move goes well (even though it's been going on for 'bout a month)!

This brings up time travel, but whatever.
    Reactions: Huzbubber Tim
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Hey! I'm going to slowly become more active on here, just watch in the following months.
    Am I the only one who is really upset by all the remakes of classic Christmas songs?
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Depends on the remake, I love the classics but if we didn't make new songs every now and then we wouldn't have them in the first place. Though some Christmas song remakes just need to be locked away....
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Really what I mean is that they aren't playing the old ones very often anymore, and the old ones are usually better IMO.
    Huzbubber Tim
    Huzbubber Tim
    I don't particularly like any Christmas songs since they drive me insane and I want to kill them all. (They're fine when people play them on Christmas Eve/Day tho.)
    This forum is infinitely less toxic and stupid than all other forums combined, except maybe Reddit if that counts as a forum.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I wouldn't really say that Reddit counts since it's pretty much multiple forums combined - you'll eventually find some subreddit that doesn't strike your fancy. Plus, users there don't typically receive warnings for toxic behaviour, their posts are just filtered to the bottom of the page with downvotes.
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    So yes, this is the least toxic forum (IMO) around. However, I heard (I've never really used Reddit) that typically, the people who use it give actual critique on big-box games, rather than simply saying "Err my gershh, tihs gmea is carp LOLOLOLOLOLOL" (Which roughly translates to :Oh my gosh this game is crap)
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Eh, this place can be toxic. Mostly happens during update hype phases though.
    Have you considered changing your profile picture to Luigi death stare? Dunno, just had that thought
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    I might switch it up every once in a while, might even go for a non-mario related one.
    Speaking of final pushes, I've almost made it to 1000 messages! :happy:
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    How do you do it.
    I’ve been on here for more than a year.
    And I’ve only racked up 587
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    Join a pointless forum game. It's legal, just ask a mod. Or you can just be extremely active.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Just copy me!
    10.jpg
    If you apply this to me being a Christian it's actually pretty accurate.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Not exactly seeing as that personality test has a grand total of 7 questions and all of them give a very clear cut, and obvious, idea of what you'll get as a result. Thus it becomes hard to answer honestly and get something that is very reflective of your personality.
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    I meant that as it applies to me, it is more accurate than most things, especially the last sentence. It's obviously not an accurate test.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom