Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Get struck by lightning. Maybe you might trigger some latent lightning superpowers. :p

Don't actually....
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I don’t think you’d like that
Cos when I get the power to bend spoons I’ll show yer waifu a trick or two :naughty:
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I don't have one. So... yeah....
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Then I’ll be busy giving your hoover a buzz up the bloomers
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I'll be sure to find somewhere to remain grounded. That... or lock you in a prison made of rubber. Which I guess you could end up turning that into something kinky on me.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Hey you said it not me, you tar-covered gremlin
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
More like I said it for you.

Also, I'd take a light electric shock over getting covered in tar any day of the week. Or the year... or over the course of my entire life.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Well you look like you went bobbing for apples in a treacle vat and got your head stuck in one of the tubes
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I'll be honest, that sailed right over my head and landed face first into a pit of spikes after crashing through a window... and falling down a flight or two of stairs.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Like me after I was born on a skydive

Plus I believe in mysticism so me turning into Cole MacGrath is all spiritual and :red: to me wooooo
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I mean, who wouldn't want to wield electricity? Especially if you don't care for swimming... or driving any type of motorized vehicle that is powered by gasoline.
Back
Top Bottom