Terraria Community Forums

The World Over Heaven
The World Over Heaven
It looked too plain and boring to me, probably because there was no background.
Sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
Yee. It was plain and boring but it didnt make my :red:ty internet lag
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
I knew you from back then, what was your username at the time? Having a brainfart atm.
Sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
It was sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
I just never did a face reveal until this past month
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
Kk, just making sure since most changed their name during the migration. How've you been?
Sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
Been great actually. My job pays well....for now.
Fun fact: Sinqbus (sometimes spelled Sin-q-bus, Sincubus or S I N C U B U S) has been my handle since 2012.
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
For me: Droid15243 (2003-2014), Droid15.24.3 (2014-2018).
In specifically medieval/fantasy games, Savemart. Steampunk/Westerns, Regnil.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I miss 'em, too. They were a good time when the spambots weren't killing everything
Sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
Is there significance behind the number?
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
There may have been, but I have long forgotten. I'm sure it'll come back to me at some point.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
That's as intriguing as Loki's mysterious meaning of "ISP" that he's kept locked away for so long
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
So what made you decide to do a face reveal? I think I did one on the old forum.
Sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
Eh. Just felt more secure in my appearance? Idk. But my old profile pic from 2014 was designed by this guy I dated in 2014.
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
Nice! I might do an updated face at some point, hopefully with a better camera. xD
Though my skin tone drastically shifts based on the season. From beige(winter) to dark brown(summer).
Sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
I go from either pale to not so pale but still pale. Seasons dont matter. I'm a reclusive vampire
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
Between work, walking a lot, and hanging out with people, the sun gives me those sweet sweet rays.
Sin-q-bus
Sin-q-bus
I try to avoid the sun as much as possible. I'm either in a windowless office, at home or hotboxing my garage.
I get sun from walking to work or walking my dog
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
Do the rays cause health issues? I know a few people who only travel at night because of that.
Had to Google what hotboxing was. xD
Back
Top Bottom