CometStreakTheDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why does the nurse give free health to others, but forces me to pay up?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Easy: You're not the one in dept to a Tax Collector. Everyone else is. :p
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    too obvious. It must have to do with some huge conspiracy, otherwise she wouldn't have cost me money for the healing before the tax collector was there!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Nah, the 'too obvious' thing is that it's just a game design thing to have you pay for on demand, and no cooldown required, healing. Thus it isn't something to be questioned and should just be accepted as something apart of the game itself and not the game's world.
    I wonder, Do NPC's attack bosses?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    as long they don't get hit and are on a proper distance, they can attack any boss
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    They're brain dead and won't help you unless it's for their survival. You think that the Party Girl is kind, but in reality she's a selfish,neglectful piece of trash.
    If only I were willing to try and post a suggestion in the suggestions forum, as I would put one as an NPC follow option for the town NPCs.
    I feel like my country is dying.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    One: Meh, realistically he's probably no worse than Bush 2 as president. We'll survive.
    Two: You say that, but there's a larger percentage of U.S. College grads today than there were, even 10 years ago.
    Three: Honestly, this is really nothing new. Moral bankruptcy has been around for decades.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Tbh it's not dying, your just not an innocent little kid anymore and realizes all these stupid decisions made by the government and other peeps
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    It's true. I remember when I was young, waking up to how the world really is. While the human condition keeps improving, humanity will sadly, always have its dark sides. The creation of a better world takes time. Just work on being the best person you can be so that the ripples you make can have a positive effect on those around you.
    So I was calculating for a 4D version of terraria. I used 4500 items to start. Since I could not separate tools/weapons from furniture...
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    For a world where all items can be placed down and put into an item frame, we would use up at least 414 GiB per world. That’s close to half a TiB
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    So I converted it into Gigabytes or 1000^3 bytes to get around 445 gigabytes. So we would need a terabyte hardrive to store 4 entire world files when completely discovered. That’s if the file is not split up of course.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    So with 9000 possible noncoloured blocks, that would take a lot of space. Obviously the 4th dimension would be just extra layers of the same 3D world, so the blocks would be 3D. If all textures were 16^3, then we could be looking at many files of idk how large.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom