Terraria Community Forums

LeGurdah
LeGurdah
More precisely, my philosophy is akin to that of a French chef.

To admit, any updates to the game after 1.3 that added new stuff or fixed something will never catch my glorious attention on a daily basis, even if they're bigger than 1.3.
LeGurdah
LeGurdah
LeGurdah
LeGurdah
No matter how many times I try replaying the game, its usually because of the aforementioned updates, or just for small kicks and fun.

Yes, there's mods for it. No, personally they can't effectively match the same charm that the developers had for pulling me into their game repeatedly, and if it had that, it's usually out of a major feature for the mod, and that's it.
LeGurdah
LeGurdah
This right here is probably one of the major points on why you're seeing posts of me playing other games.

Now, I might remove any future posts I make of any other game over to my Twitter account some time later, but for now, they'll temporarily be on here.
LeGurdah
LeGurdah
Because honestly, I was only posting those things here purely for my blank purpose of "interaction."
Flameofice
Flameofice
No problem with that.

Nobody spends their time playing Shovel Knight over and over, or Breath of the Wild over and over, or really any other game. Terraria has a lot of content and replay value, but to expect someone to remain an active player of it for months at a time is unreasonable.
Back
Top Bottom