1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CometStreakTheDragon

1. Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    You know it’s an illusion right?
    I used to be like you, you know? Looked down upon because of my views, my oddities and all that. Put under the :red:e for two years while all those who could do something did nothing, caring only for their paychecks and tea breaks.
    Took me half a year to calm down enough to start considering NOT brutalising everything I saw.
    Jan 5, 2018
  2. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Of course, it has to become dark before the light rises on the horizon once again, as always. Life has its ups and downs. It's up to you to push past that darkness and enjoy basking in the light while it still shines.
    Jan 5, 2018
  3. Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Now, Comet.
    You think this is the end, right?
    You think the walls are closing in and the hounds are on your heels but it isn’t.
    It’s all in your head. All those limitations are all in your mind.
    You need to learn to break free, to become your own man rather than let the failures of others define you.
    Jan 5, 2018
  4. Flameofice
    Flameofice
    I mean, people saying "it's all in your head" probably isn't helping, and I can't be sure that what I'm saying will help either.

But know this: you'll think that the end is nigh, a lot. The end will arrive, a lot. Then, the end will pass, you'll still be alive, and time will keep ticking- a lot.

Sometimes, imagination and expectations are far, far worse than what reality can create.
    Jan 5, 2018
  5. Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Yeah well technically it is.
    It’s an illusion, what else can you call it?
    You may feel horrible, alone, tired?
    But they are not your true feelings, and it is only when you start believing them do they become more.
    Jan 5, 2018