Qui Devorat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know, I’ve got something to confess. I really want to get this off my chest. My trademark silliness aside, I’ve been thinking a lot. About life, about who I am, even more so thanks to the lockdowns. And I must say that I’m sick of the man I was, of the things I did to those I alienated and slandered behind the backs of others as the rampant paranoia within grew to the point I was seeing everything as a threat.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I tried to hold myself together, to be the jovial, mischievous yet affable man that I wanted to be. And yet, and my mind fell apart I became more and more antisocial as the months ticked by until my default setting was hostile. I was aware of it all, and despite my efforts to hold it together the constant battle was unceasing until every day felt like a burden regardless of the occasion.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I shunned treatment at first, I wanted to try and resolve my issues without turning to medication, but as the days went on I became worse and worse until I finally gave up. I loathe using my medication as a crutch to be functional, as it reminds me of what I couldn’t do myself, but in my heart, I know I must do so, as I never want to become that man again.
    Five pvplayers all coming for the kill, a score bar that requires a checkpoint to fill, surrounded, I turn and talk to my MIDA Multi-Tool...
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    ....saying “I AIN’T DYING THE TEAM BURDEN, SO LET’S TAKE EM TO SCHOOL”
    Doylee
    Doylee
    The Mini-Tool expresses a joyous "Let's get em'" in the process.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    YES, HARRY
    LET’S SHOW EM WHY WE CALL OURSELVES THE SWEAT BANDITS
    Playing Xenoverse 2 and by the end of the hour I had a clown in my backyard trying to take my gate on a date
    Back to answer lingering questions, but while I have briefly appeared, here’s a little something from my travels...
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Qui you magnificent bastard you're back!
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    It’s been a long time junior

But because I’ve been away with the fairies I dunno who you are so could ye reintroduce yourself for old times’ sake?
    Ah just noticed it’s you, Kip my boy
    Apologies, for you have given yourself plastic surgery with a Taffy puller
    At 12:45pm on the 26th of January, 2018, my mum succumbed and died from 4 years battling womb and lymph node cancer. She was 57.
    Reactions: stormconure
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Take some time off to contemplate, ease your mind and cope if necessary. Know that someone here shares empathy with you and that all others are willing to put themselves in the same position as you to relieve the distress that you so evidently feel.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Life update: Nightmares have finally stopped. My brother is taking it less gracefully, however. He has breakdowns every now and again, and needs therapy.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Well, good to know things are better with you, at least.
    She’s taken a downturn, blood tests point to kidney failure.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I don’t know.
    I :red:ing hope she gets jacked to a dialysis machine and she pulls up enough to survive the procedure, then hope a kidney becomes available.
    It’s unrealistic, but it’s a possibility.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Well I’ve seen into the matter and there’s a little silver lining.
    Mum’s kidneys haven’t gone kaput fully, but they are faulty, so she doesn’t need a dialysis machine.
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    that's certainly good
    Right, now I’ll be back for a couple weeks because mum is in the hospice to take a quick break. You miss me, TCF?
    PlasmaFrog28
    PlasmaFrog28
    I hope she's all well.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    The news I’m hearing is bad, but the source is unreliable.
    So I don’t know what to think.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Hell yeah I missed you, Qui! Also hope your mom does better :(
    Right, I’m back temporarily as me mum’s in the hospital getting a scan. I doubt I’ll be long though.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    And I’m gone again. Mum’s back, is too tired to get up and needs the paramedics.
    Welp it seems that duty calls. I’ve been considering everything and I think it’s time I made my exit for the sake of my mother’s ailing...
    Jill
    Jill
    It's been a pleasure. Don't know what I can say really, thanks for the good times, and all the best for your mother's as well as your own health and happiness.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I thank you all for your send off, my appearance on here due to taking care of unfinished business.
    Until then, farewell.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I Think I've Died A Little Inside.
    Well, More Then I Already Am.
    On A Brighter Note, I Hope The Worst Doesn't Come To Pass. Strange How I Care More About Someone Elses Family Then Mine. Ohhh, Why Do Bads Things Happen To Good People?
    Fun fact: I have an electrical feeling course through my body whenever I exercise hard enough ever since I meditated during a thunderstorm
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Theoretically swimming could be countered by internalising the energy, or growing an immunity to your own voltage so that even if you turn the leisure centre into the world’s most shocking place to be in you won’t zap yourself.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    mY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    AND YOU ARE THE FISH
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom