Sombyr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My art thread has been updated with this single piece of art until I can find a better place for it. Fan art of "My Next Life as a Villainess."
    index.php
    Considering I haven't been active on these forums for so long, I'm debating on where I should post my art from now on. I've got a huge backlog.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Do you have Discord/Slack/Overtone?
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Nope, none of those. Come to think of it, I don't actually know why I don't. Actually, I don't even know how they work, either. I have some mental problems that make it difficult to do anything involving other people (not reffering social disorders,) so perhaps that's why. To be honest, I'm barely able to comprehend what I'm typing right now. Maybe I should try to set one up once my brain stops buzzing.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    No worries. Take your time!
    i follow for good art
    Reactions: Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Thanks. I've actually improved quite significantly since I last posted anything, but haven't had the ability to post any of it. Only thing I haven't done in forever is minimalism, since nowadays most of my art is done using physical mediums.
    I'm not having fun with a game until I've irreparably broken it with obscure mods and have to do a full reinstall.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Rest in peace, my dear Morrowind...
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Holy hell I fixed it. I don't even know what I did! Like, it literally just started working with every mod magically reappearing for who knows what reason. Lucky I had save backups.
    I don't think I've seen you logged-on for quite some time. How're you?
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Gonna triple comment to give more positive news: I've been writing stuff, mostly prototype web comics. I've also been learning to program (Though that's not been going especially well due to my short attention span.)
    Jill
    Jill
    That's quite alright, I'd rather hear the truth over what you think's fine for me to hear.

I'm sorry to hear that, and I do understand how you're feeling. Take as long as you need, there's not as many of us here as there used to be, but for those that're left we're not going anywhere soon, and we'll be waiting.
    Jill
    Jill
    Until then I really hope your irl situation can get better for you, which is a lot more important, and that your creative streak keeps on for a good time as that's something to be celebrated when it's there.
    What the heck is this?

̶̶͘͡ ̴̴̛͜͟ ̴̀͟͟ ́͝ ҉̵̕͞ ̸͢ ̡̡̧̛ ̴̧̕ ̵̢͘ ̡͡ ͏
    Wolf kin
    Wolf kin
    That's not on Google maps
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    It's ̶̶͘͡ ̴̴̛͜͟ ̴̀͟͟ ́͝ ҉̵̕͞ ̸͢ ̡̡̧̛ ̴̧̕ ̵̢͘ ̡͡ ͏ capitol of ̶̶͘͡ ̴̴̛͜͟ ̴̀͟͟ ́͝ ҉̵̕͞ ̸͢ ̡̡̧̛ ̴̧̕ ̵̢͘ ̡͡ ͏istan
    Wolf kin
    Wolf kin
    You mean scribble, capital of scribble-istan
    I gots me an internet now. Now I can go back to thinking about posting and then deciding not to!
    To whoever this may concern: Gama doesn't have internet right now, so he won't be able to reply to anything.
    Apparently the time based Sun and Moon demo events aren't working for me. They all act like time hasn't passed.
    Do you ever get bored and depressed, and just think to yourself, "Out of everything that's happened to me, is this what makes me depressed?"
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Nothing depresses me ever, except boredom, and I don't know why. It's not that I'm happy all the time, it's just that I never get sad or depressed.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    no, because I have serious issues stemming from my childhood that actually make me depressed anyway :D
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    So do I, except they don't make me depressed. Out of all things, the only time I get depressed is when I'm bored. Perhaps it's because there's nothing to distract me from it.
    Every time I update Windows 10, I have to go through hours to days of trouble shooting because it manages to screw literally everything up.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Seriously, the latest update screwed up: My task bar, my start menu, my desktop, and my wireless drivers. It completely broke: My sound drivers and Fire Fox. The worst part is, I had to update to fix a random, frequent freezing issue that would totally lock up my system every 2 seconds, forcing me to hold the power button. If I could downgrade, I would.
    I've been sustaining myself on a diet almost entirely consisting of pepperoni for the last 3 days because I'm too lazy to wash any dishes.
    Do you ever sit back and realize that most of your friends are really just people who "know" you, and nothing more?
    Reactions: Eli10293
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Well, yeah, but I never really realized that until recently. It makes it a bit frustrating feeling that I'm not really a big thing in people's lives, and to them, I just live in the background. I want to be part of people's lives, I just can't find a way to fit them into my life, either.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    If you'd ask me, a friend is someone who you like to hang out with. That doesn't mean you constantly have to.

I don't think you should strive to play a role in someone's live, they should accept you as one based on whether or not they need it. That's nothing personal.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    The issue is that I never hang out with anybody who isn't family. I don't get the opportunity to due to 2 factors: I have autism, so approaching somebody in the first place is very difficult, and I appear to have non24, meaning my sleep schedule constantly shifts, making it unsuitable for meeting friends and keeping friends. I have very little to keep myself sane anymore.
    Urg. I wanna do stuff and be productive and have fun, but life keeps jumping in the way like it's taking a bullet for me.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    You want to be hit by a bullet?! :dryadwhat:
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Because it's a fun bullet.
    Do you ever just wake up some days feeling like a super villain? What's stopping me from getting up right now and trying to rule the world?
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I think it has something to do with the fact that I'd fail miserably and probably end up in prison and also I have no idea how to run a world. It's just too much commitment I guess.
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    "What's stopping me from getting up right now and trying to rule the world?" Well, first you have to figure out how you're gonna start, and also the police
    Do you ever read deep into an internet debate, and then realize near the end that you have no idea who was arguing for which side?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I try to avoid reading these debates.
    Each person writes like a really long and boring paragraph, I just can't read this kind of crap.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I kinda can't help it. I just do my best not to contribute to the mess. It only really gets annoying to me when somebody makes a point I whole-heartedly agree with, and then proceeds to ruin the argument with every following reply doing/behaving oppositely of the way they just said (words totally failed my writing that sentence.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom