sceletronus231
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• another small update! sanic is now the penultimate boss of insane hard. and the final boss of insane hard mode is now demonicus. who is OP
    more updates for my mod!: a new boss will be added. eindac the forseer. he is a post moon lord's revenge.
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    i ran out of space. ill continue: i have made the idea for the summoning items for my bosses
    draking: dragon crown. flesh titan: suspicious flesh ball. eindac the forseer: million year old eye. mars mecha: alien caller. sanic: THAT DAMN 4TH CHAOS EMERALD. core of horror: orb of all darkness. absorber of universes: charged universal worm
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    ran out of space once again. lemme continue: insane hard is now a thing. it makes every boss 50 times powerful. and quadriples their health. and makes critters have the power level of easy mode bosses. but every boss gives you tons of good loot. and it has a new final boss. sanic.
    updates for my WIP mod: fatalis the old one has been removed. a new boss will be added. it's name is mars mecha(appears in martian madness).
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    ran out of space. lemme continue: flesh titan has three phases in expert. there is a new event. insects strike back. there is a new boss. core of horror. its a post moon lord boss that is the final boss of this mod cause fatalis the old one is removed.
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    ran out of space again. lemme continue: the frozen blood lightning is replaced with soul cage. which summons a minature version of the final boss. shredder of universes is now absorber of universes. and it is now post moon lord. new boss in the new event. insequeen. beat it and the event ends. new boss. revenge of the lunatic cultist. and thats all.
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    doesn't seem like anybody cares about my mod.
    anybody here exited for 1.4? i am! cause creative mode.
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    Nah, I'm quite entered. ;) P.S. It's *excited; You missed a "c".
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    I AM =^~^)//// i honestly don't get the hate bout it, but people keep comparing minecraft = terraria whenever 1.4 comes into the topic. (oh and this was in a Terraria English only Group on Facebook...so much hate about 1.4 :/) this i kinda a great thing for people like me who just wanna get good at building then when i get better ATLEAST i will have something to do on an Expert world aside from box house :p
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    creeper: thanks for pointing that out

mikumiku: same. i always wanted the basalisk set and mount
    im bored.... i don't know how to get on servers... i don't know how to make a terraria mod... so much things I'm not good at..
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    i need help getting on servers. the rest i can figure out.
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    Which server specifically? That may help. Usually you would just go to the multiplayer, then select connect via IP, then enter the IP and stuff.
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    i wanna get on a recommended server.
    im gonna try (yes try) to make a mod. so who wants to help me? idk if you want to but you can decide if you want to help
    Reactions: neoselket
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Cool!
    You should also add some new blocks, but make sure they fit in with normal terraria.
    Or maybe being able to dye blocks? That would be cool.
    sceletronus231
    sceletronus231
    i will add those too
    and also add some new armour
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Kewl! Make sure to tell me when the mod is up! :O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom