CometStreakTheDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• O_O lunatic cultist.... how will I defeat you?
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    Are you using any specific class weapons?
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    Minion class. Got the Pygmy armor and the deadly spike spawner. I also have the beetle armour and the terrablade.
    Take out Duke and try to get a typhoon staff, take on the pumpkin moon to get spooky armor, mix the deadly spheres with sharknados so you can have a range/melee combo, if you want to use melee, try finding the martian probe so you can get the influx weaver, and if you want to go ranged, get the chain gun from the frost moon.
    I wonder if my sudden happiness is mania or just something else. IDK BUT I MUST KNOW!
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Take it from someone who's been through something similar, it is just a side effect of not feeling awful. Happens on occasion, where I just have a good day simply because I don't feel like I wish I was dead.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Considering some of replies on the previous status, I'd say you might have a likely cause down there. At least, I'd think so.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Now, Comet.
    You think this is the end, right?
    You think the walls are closing in and the hounds are on your heels but it isn’t.
    It’s all in your head. All those limitations are all in your mind.
    You need to learn to break free, to become your own man rather than let the failures of others define you.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    I mean, people saying "it's all in your head" probably isn't helping, and I can't be sure that what I'm saying will help either.

But know this: you'll think that the end is nigh, a lot. The end will arrive, a lot. Then, the end will pass, you'll still be alive, and time will keep ticking- a lot.

Sometimes, imagination and expectations are far, far worse than what reality can create.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Yeah well technically it is.
    It’s an illusion, what else can you call it?
    You may feel horrible, alone, tired?
    But they are not your true feelings, and it is only when you start believing them do they become more.
    Sometimes I stay up late, making myself more reasons to hate earth, or to make it better. At times I’m freaking out over the physical-
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    Limits that are in this world. Like, I cannot change species instantly, or I cannot change my size in the ways that I want instantly. I think this must be a side effect of video games, you realizing how limited you really are. Also, why can they make Minecraft and spore, yet I haven’t seen one that is both?
    You know, I want to create a suggestion where there are kangaroos just as a joke, only to actually go too far and eventually be like a good-
    Freedom is like a star. Too much and it becomes a black hole. Too little and it becomes a failed star.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    I see what you're getting at, but not sure it always holds up. Giving bad people too much freedom is bad, but good people with freedom is good.
    Oh gosh I entered too many threads at once!
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    You're posting a lot. Maybe calm down. It's almost bordering on spam at this point.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Just for reference, posting a lot =/= spam. There is no problem with how you are posting as far as I can tell from a quick glance.
    I don’t know if reviving forum games is allowed. I’m scared.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If you're iffy on it then don't. Hell, a lot of the time those things died for a reason. Like people losing interest.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Matsu
    Matsu
    There are no rules on this forum against "necroing" threads. Just make sure that when you do post it has some amount of content in it.
    I just defeated skeletron as first mechanical boss to defeat after it spawned naturally. next morning is solar eclipse.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    And apparently the Town NPCs are doing unusually well with the mostly platform house.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom