Terraria Community Forums

Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I'd Tell You To Make Something Up, But I Know How Bad The Brain Can Be With The Imagination. I Once Slept For Over 40 Hours Because The Dream Was Soo Inviting. Yes, Lamias Were Involved. No, Not Like THAT.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I wish I could wake up on demand/keep myself asleep, because I’ve had plenty dreams i’d Like to stay in for awhile longer.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I Wouldn't Recommend Trying To Unlock That Ability.
As I Said, The Brain Can Be Really Bad With That Sort Of Ability. Next Dream You Try To Keep Yourself In Could Become A Inescapable Prison, Turning Into The Worst Nightmare Imaginable.
Even I Find It Hard To Stave Off The Urge To Surrender Myself To The Dream Sometimes.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I... uh... wat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Just Putting My Warning Out There: There's A Reason We Can't Control Them.
Some Can Though. Please Don't End Up In The Morgue Because You Delved Into Stuff You Weren't Supposed To Find Out. Or Worse, Trapped Inside Your Own Twisted Mind.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I Think I'm Goin To Bed After This Set, It's Like 1AM Haha.
OptiPri
OptiPri
...dude, can you explain this to me, or link me an article, unless you’re just pulling this out of your :red:, in which case stfu you’re getting me interested in things
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Well, The Only Evidence I Can Offer Is Personal Experience, And My Thoughts On The Matter Of Dreams.Obviously I Haven't Spent 70-80 Years Studying The Unconscious Mind, But I've Experienced It Before, The Pull They Can Have, It's Like A Siren Song, It's Hard To Resist.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Lamia's are great, and considering most of the higher ups here are into weird :red:, I think you'll be aight
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Really? What Are You Into Jet?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
fk5f8ec.png

(edit for the NSA: not actual children, lolis exist ;_; )
and horses
and freshly dead people
aliens
tentacles
shark anthros
@[26860:mad:Valkyrie Valhalla] specifically
robots
traps
anything from monster musume

I could go on but I feel like there's enough garbage in this thread already
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
A Fellow Monster Musume Fan? Who's Your Favorite Liminal? Mine Are
1. Miia, Obviously
2. Suu
3. Mero
4. Papi
5. Kii
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Centaur :red: is the best :red:.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Miia's really, really great, though. Zombina's wonderful as well. Cerea will always do it for me, though. Just... horse :red:.
Jill
Jill
I see how forthright you are about this and I respect that.

Sometimes, well; a lot of the time, fetish talk is all that keeps the DoDscord kicking still.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I Have Crash Bandicoot Jill. Woah!
@Jetstream ∞ I Think Abilities Like Zombina's Would Be Neat, But Everything You Have To Do Would Probably Be A Hassle.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Papi Is That Stupid Friend Who Would Do ANYTHING You Told Her To.
"Hey Papi, Get In This Shopping Cart And Let Us Push You Off This Roof!"
"No Pro!"
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Meanwhile Kii Is SO Damn Brash It's Funny. "Yes I Hate You :red: Your Opinion."
Myu
Myu
I'm into vampires, gore, and i freak out over husbandos. no one has really called me weird... i think
Back
Top Bottom