Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "When I come to your door ya know it's ya doom, come to your door with a brush and a broom, I'll sweep you up you little goon - bang."
    5 highly-important news stories this afternoon.
    3RnX7Hb.png
    Reactions: OptiPri
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Oh my god a kid tried to walk home from school. :red:ing unbelievable
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Did that 4 year old kid just foresaw a bus crash?
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I have respect for that kid
    It’s not often you walk home with the bus
    "And I realised, happy dreams only make me less happy after I wake up. I should have never had happy dreams in the first place."
    How to write an interesting and multifaeceted character aged 16, probably:
    Wc4O7qn.jpg
    Jill
    Jill
    It's pretty tough. Unfortunately I don't have a good record of keeping any kind of happy medium between 'not posting anything even in a 2-month period' and 'trying to post so much I burn myself out and mess with my studies'. It did at sixth-form. Right now I'm kinda dry on ideas.
    Myu
    Myu
    i either blaze through 10 pages in one day or sit there zoned out with two words written like "what the :red: do i put here"
    Jill
    Jill
    I'm glad to hear things have gotten better, though if you ever wanna talk about it, I'm here. If not and you'd rather just move on from it as best you can, that's cool too. Don't worry about returning to RP; if anything I'd recommend slightly against it, it's just nice to hear from ya generally. I was a little worried.
    Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor at his trial, summed it up. "The very name Manson has become a metaphor for evil, and evil has its allure."
    Myu
    Myu
    manson is a pretty cool name to me tbh
    Jill
    Jill
    Thank you, although it's been an annoying couple of days (as if they wouldn't have been anyways) hehe. I rather wish my parents'd thought that one through rather than picking the first thing they saw on an album that seemed 'acoustically perfect', or however bull:red: my Mum dubbed it.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Well he’s dead now
    So evil, so alluring, so ganked
    This is a distraction that I have posted in the efforts to get your hopes up. The alert will likely come soon, unless you have turned off these alerts.
    Jill
    Jill
    Uni, bah, well it's Hull. I'm not looking forwards to it but it'll probably be fine. I'm just gonna try and keep to myself this time over.
    Myu
    Myu
    not sure if thatd work out, you gotta make one friend
    have fun eating nothing but ramen ;D
    Jill
    Jill
    Hahaha hey now, I'm a pretty mean cook! And I'll be even better once I get some pointers from the cookery soc. English Lit's cool I guess, but I always wanted to be a chef as a kid! I don't see that happening but I can at least make my mates a good dinner. Too bad I'm a bit behind because our family didn't have an oven for like 12 years. You can't cook jack that's good without!
    WHERE'S JACK YOU GUINNESS GARGLING, TOBACCO-TONGUING LUSH
    Reactions: Gearzoid II
    Myu
    Myu
    why is he a bath bomb store
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Cos he just met you
    But I think it's hasty
    Cos he's selling bath salts
    So your face is tasty
    b9DwZul.png

The man himself everybody.
    Reactions: Jill
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Look at that scrub with his girly face
    What a gasshole

And Shotte looks like he farts on his face
    Myu
    Myu
    *adds this to "reasons to not get discord" list*
    Jill
    Jill
    "This is not me." - Disco Heat

Though I defy anyone to, hand-on-heart, say they do not adhere to what this mystery man might happen to be admitting to here. Honesty is not always pretty.
    havent seen you around lately, you doing alright?
    Kentura
    Kentura
    He is here, the forum activity shows at least. Sounds like some tough stuff is going down in his life judging from his last post. Guess we oughtta just give him some time. :/
    Myu
    Myu
    yeah, i saw. just wondering, is all.
    I've been looking back over old stuff and, I think I was wrong to put most of the blame on TCF for being pretty miserable the past year 1/2.
    Jill
    Jill
    Maybe there has been a small element of downfall, but actually it's been me that's unhappy. Not the places I hang out or the friends I'm with. I guess I just never really spotted it, or thought about it before. It's like tracing a line though, I can see the things I've done or rather, haven't.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Hind sight is always 20/20. It's actually a good thing we spot our mistakes. Ones that are ignored or just aren't noticed get worse as time goes on.
    Jill
    Jill
    I guess. Not exactly a swift epiphany, and I'm not sure if I even made a mistake. I was just perceiving some things strangely, suppose I still am.
    "When did I start following Jill wtf", "I have legit no reason to follow Jill" - @SolusFalcon , as he unfollowed. Mission accomplished! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom