Quethed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to know; can I make a toy line based on Terraria? I've tried contacting the CEO Redigit and 3 staff at random but none of them responded. Any staff know the answer? Anyone know an official thread they can link? I am not good at legal things and don't know how to get the answer.
    Someone with a Chinese name has been targgeting my stuff one site to another with my email address, how do I lock this account's email? Anyone know?
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    You can change your email from your Account Details. Then reply to the confirmation email sent to the new address.

We don't share anyone's email address, for any reason. No one should be able to track you here by email address unless at some point you posted it yourself.
    Quethed
    Quethed
    Thanks for that. Now I secured this site.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Hope you get the rest of your stuff secured... if you haven't already. Having a stranger trying to access your online accounts is scary.
    I quit the forums years ago for reasons with admins. I also lost my steam account and can no longer update my mods. my main page is now github.
    Why is there the limit of 140 characters, it failed me twice today alone
    Reactions: BrusselSprouts693
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    It’s one of those things that seems pointless until you try to say anything and get shut down
    Quethed
    Quethed
    by "my comedy" I was about to reference a long tooltip in my mod, slime biome (mod updated, you can find it there)
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    I realize now you meant on profile posts and not in terraria
    Can someone make a mod to remove the world gen of rails, I even made a whole thread about the issues
    Just figured out that my slime biome mod is one of the more popular mods
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Hooray!!
    Quethed
    Quethed
    I believe that you are the person who once asked me if it was on the mod browser, well now it is.
    Quethed
    Quethed
    oh, just looked, it was someone else
    Fixed a bug in my mod where my randomizer would not work with 1 as its number: "Main.rand.Next(1) == TileID.Stone" TileID.Stone had to be 0.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Quethed
    Quethed
    I mean "TileID.Stone" is valid, just not the correct number
    Can someone make a mod that randomizes the order of the worldgen steps. it would be silly.
    Quethed
    Quethed
    no:
    1: later world gen can override existing things. Example: if ores where last, you would see them in anything, even in the dungeon
    2: some world gen requires things. Example: jungle temple requires jungle biome
    Casu
    Casu
    No because a world generates in steps and every step basically adds a layer. So if you change the order then stuff can become overwritten. Although a lot of steps require previous ones so I think randomizing the steps would create some very boring worlds or just crash your game.
    Quethed
    Quethed
    I agree with crashes being an issue.
    "I think randomizing the steps would create some very boring worlds" Thats the idea, I like screwing thing up
    I think I might be pushing it when I posted a page that can sound or go wrong at any second
    I happen to be in the middle of making random modern art style textures, then I look at the internet and I get Origami! trophy. lol
    I am not happy at a staff that I have been not happy with awile ago before I got an account
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom