RavenChan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So apparently if you kill the WOF with the Last Prism, you can get the Slayer of Worlds achiev. without beating Duke Fishron. 1.3.5.3 :\
    I almost beat the Lunatic Cultist on my first try. He was down to 2000 health when I died :\
    Enroke
    Enroke
    Good luck next time
    My Terra Blade now has the best modifier it can get: Legendary. Starting to think I might be overpowered :p
    So, when I go to fight Duke Fishron, what armor do you recommend for a tank? I have the Clorophyte Mask, Beetle shell and leggings. 89 def.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    The Cakemaster
    The Cakemaster
    It you are extremely good at dodging duke fishron, the set bonus for beetle armor will be super useful when you do get hit.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    If you are on PC, you could wait until you have defeated the Solar Pillar and bring the Solar Eruption along (or just wait until after Moon Lord; nothing Fishron drops is all that useful when you have the Solar Pillar weapons). Then you could be wearing full solar armor.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    For 1.2, then yeah full beetle armor. You're missing a lot of bonuses by using a different helmet.
    Been a while since I've been here. I've since obtained the Terra Blade and beaten the Golem. Not sure what to do next, haven't reached this.
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    If you're on PC version, try going up against the army events like Jetstream said, and then afterwards maybe you can try your luck against the Cultist. If you're up for what beating it entails, anyway.
    RavenChan
    RavenChan
    Ectoplasm is my only problem there. I keep getting murdered by Paladins each time I go into the dungeon in my world. I'll have to fight the Golem again for more beetle husks to upgrade my armor, not to mention I want to get the picksaw. Before that though, I'll definitely give The Old One's Army another go
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    If you're having trouble with Paladins, I'd definitely try to kill Golem again first before taking on The Old One's Army
    Today's been a good day for Terraria. A solar eclipse, got a Nimbus rod, beat the Twins, and got some good modifiers for my weapons
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Was it close to the beggining or the end of the eclipse? If so it could have been a stray wraith.
    RavenChan
    RavenChan
    Pretty close to the end. Also, I finally got the Daedalus Bow which I've been trying to get for weeks now :p
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Yeah, farming for mimics is a pain, especially if its one of the special ones.
    I'm having problems with the Angry Nimbus. No matter where I go, they absolutely refuse to spawn. I've only ever seen one in my world.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    They can spawn in every biome, a decent chance for them to appear is if you go to jungle on high enough altitude, just keep in mind to not go towards harpy spawns, just not having other mobs spawn too much should suffice. I think forest usually has fewer monsters which is why it's sometimes better to wait out there. But like I said, a bit of height or just camp at home.
    RavenChan
    RavenChan
    How much height would you recommend? Just enough where I can still kill mobs down below with a controllable weapon or even higher than that but with dart traps or lava?
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Somewhere 50-100ft above the ground.
    I just got the clentaminator and I've heard people can turn their jungles into shroom biomes. Will this cause problems with Plantera or lf's
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Yeah, which is why it's better to avoid spamming Clentaminator in underground jungle. Either that or carry explosives with you, since they can destroy bulbs without summoning Plantera.
    RavenChan
    RavenChan
    Spawning Plantera isn't an issue though, since I've only beaten one mechanical boss so far. I should have probably made mine more clear, but I meant does transforming the jungle biome by spamming the clentaminator stop Plantera bulbs and life fruits from spawning? I guess I could also easily just clear out a section and transform that into a mushroom/jungle biome instead of the whole jungle.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Plantera bulbs and life fruits always spawn exclusively in jungle, but if you leave even a small parts of it, they will still appear. No point in turning that much of the biome into mushroom, though.
    You know you're early hardmode when your main weapon is a normal Excalibur ._.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I remember that once used to be the endgame sword. :p
    That one moment when you accidentally buy a really expensive item from an NPC that you didn't want. My item was the Static Hook ;-;
    Does anyone know how I can effectively farm for the Cross Necklace so I can make the Star Veil?
    RavenChan
    RavenChan
    For whatever reason though, they don't spawn for me. Do they just not like spawning in the Hallow?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Mimics are a rare enemy and sometimes can take time to spawn. It is all RNG. You'll find more of them eventually.

If you also have the lifeform analyzer accessory, that will also tell you if rare enemies are nearby, which include the mimic. If you see a Mimic appear from that accessory you will know for sure that one is nearby.
    RavenChan
    RavenChan
    Oh yeah, I forgot all about the lifeform analyzer. I kinda stuffed it into a chest where I'm putting everything else I need in order to craft the cell phone.
    Um, apparently you can get the truffle without even defeating any hardmode bosses. Huh.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Some people even used it to beat Fishron earlier.
    Building an artificial glowing shroom biome :) Best to do that before I can get the truffle npc else it's gonna be a pain.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    The best way to do it is to build a 100 x 2 mud platform then put seeds on it. (Thats how I did it atleast)
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Very awesome! Building a Mushroom Biome is one of my favorite parts of a playthrough. Aside from the Truffle NPC, Mushrooms make great easily farm-able building materials, good for turning lesser potions to their regular variants. And the glowing looks cool.

Hope you enjoy your stay on these Forums. :dryadsmile:
    neoselket
    neoselket
    That's actually my least favorite part, i just make a small one on a floating strip of mud, get the truffle, and clentaminate the jungle so i can get truffle worms. Glowing shrumgle looks cool though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom