StereOtaku
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm starting to get used to only one of my earbuds working.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    I've pushed it around alot but I can only get one working, plus the jack is bent so that might have something to do with it. And these are cheap ($5 is cheap right?).
    PlasmaFrog28
    PlasmaFrog28
    $5 is the definition of cheap
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Invest in one in the 10 - 15 $ range. I tend to save money doing that because the outlasting period is more far more than that of the 5 dollar ones, which break if you look at them too hard. You may get the occasional run of bad luck, but they can take more abuse and will chew through 4-5 times as long as a low end pair.
    Technically we only experienced what we remember (say if you dont remember you went to by apples the other, you didnt experience it) cont.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Other people remember us and the experiences we had live on though those memories.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    But other peoples memories wouldnt allow us to experience our lives.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    Ack, thinking about changing the way people have been taught to think for years upon years while being so close to going to sleep....
    But time is linear, so people remembering what we did in the past doesn't affect what we do in the present.
    Or we could just say that once people die they no longer exist and people remember an idea of someone.
    BAM. Best profile picture ever.
    Reepicheep
    Reepicheep
    I was going to comment on your cool profile picture, but you already did, so I'll just comment on the comment.
    I know i'm fortunate and all,, but I still feel bad. I mean, the main part is i've moved alot recently, plus i'm home schooled, (Cont)
    Reactions: neoselket
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Ouch... Wish I could do something to help, but all I really can do is say that I'm rooting for you. Hope things get better for you!
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Thanks! And I do to!
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I have a similar problem, although not on the same scale. I've been pretty lonely myself recently, and i haven't had much interaction with people my age as well. I hope things get better for you.
    Is it weird that i really like the pins and needles feeling?
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    I remember getting my preschool shots 2 in both my elbows 2 in both my knees. 8 shots. 8FRICKINSHOTS!
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Ow. Most I've ever gotten was 6. There's always something that's bugged me about the sterile smell, followed by a cold, sharp, painful needle shoving it's way inside your arm. It's made even worse if a muscle moves, then you can feel the muscle moving against the needle.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Plus its puncturing your veins. And the concept is just weird, Attaching a thin metal tube to a syringe in order to insert a weakened virus in order for us to be healthier? Especially nowadays (If you've seen adam ruins everything you'll know what im talking about)
    The binary in my information section translate to ºRYMªU/V¶éIe6©TT½[t¤²›Tª*^jÕºRYMҒÊmR¨©zµªU/VµºR·JK)µJ¢¥êÖºRYMªU/VµYMªU/Vµ.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    I had no idea about this until now.
    I wonder if people like Scott cawthon, markus pearson, and Dan Salvato Had any idea how much of an impact the would make on socioty?
    Centi
    Centi
    I don't think they had any impact on "socioty". @Socioty on twitter didn't even include them in any of their tweets, so I don't think they had any impact.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom