EeveeWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well my entire family has turned on me all cause of a stupid miscommunication and misunderstanding, about the dishes no less.
    Azel
    Azel
    I wish you well, dish master!
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Sounds like my family, all day, everyday.
    I definitely have a problem, considering that I'm washing my hands a minimum of ten times a day, usually more.
    Reactions: neoselket
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    I mean what if you go to the bathroom more than 10 times a day? You can't just not wash them a couple of times to compensate or smt.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Yeah, but only half of them are times where I actually go to the bathroom
    Religions basically boil down to one thing: don't be a :red:!
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    If youve ever watched "Adam Ruins Everything" theres this episode where he ruins the show, and one of the segmants is, if you try to prove someone wrong, theyll just get more defensive and beleive in there beliefs more.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Oh, yeah, the harder you try to disprove someone, the more stubborn they get. That's why you can't change someone else, but you can change yourself.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I like what you said about science and religion, a lot of people seem to think for some reason that the two aren't compatible, which really doesn't make any sense. After all, science and religion are both just ways to try and understand the universe.
    I want so many games for the Switch that I can't afford...
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    In my opinion, botw was really the only game that i felt was unquestionably worth my money out of those. Even though ive played 100's of hours since i got it, i still come back for more, since there is ALWAYS more stuff to do. Your money though, so do what you want with it, not what i would do with it
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    Xenoblade games are always huge. You can expect to have a lot of content for the price. The content amount might overwhelm you though. If you don't have the right mind for it, Sploon and FE Warriors can both get old pretty quickly. And if you do have the mindset for it, FE Warriors would best be obtained if you're also willing to shell out a little extra for the bonus DLC content.
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    BotW is a game you can get lost in. No doubt about it. Even without the DLC; it's great. Stardew Valley is more affordable than the rest and is a wonderful game to relax to. Hope this helps narrow down the choices.
    Why is it that I always feel the most creative and artsy when I'm tired and should be sleeping? It gets in the way of my drawing.
    Reactions: FlyKip and Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Agreed...
    neoselket
    neoselket
    It probably has something to do with the way your brain processes thoughts as you fall asleep. I get a lot of ideas when i'm going to sleep too.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    From what I've heard it's actually the best time to do anything creative when you're feeling tired. That part of the brain that makes you overly critical of yourself isn't as active when you're tired.
    I'm now the princess of sasrasallalaarsa land... I should really go to sleep...
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Should we do you on hard? :p
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Hopefully nobody loses their innocence because of me! :p
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Out of the 4 you couldve chosen, you chose Daisy? "Hi I'm" Daisy?
    If I slim down a bit, I'd probably have a rather feminine body shape.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    My hips are pretty wide, enough that I have had trouble with some seats in the past. Pants haven't really been a problem for me, because I prefer my clothes be loose, even if they don't really "fit".
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Same here on the cloths preference, but those can be a bit of a pain to find sometimes, at least where I live.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I have to go out of town to get what I like, but I know what I like and where I can get it. Makes things simpler.
    Sometimes I wish I was a girl... But other times I don't...
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I tend not to care about gender, more personality, as to avoid wasting what could have been a good friend.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Yeah it doesnt matter what the person is, it matters who the person.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Yeah I know that, I just tend to have a bit of a harder time trusting males, even if I want to.
    This is something that really bother me: why can't people ever separate a game, or show, or anything from its fandom?
    Reactions: OptiPri
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    That was a late post (my internets being wonkey).
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    This just bothers me, and has been bothering me for awhile, it feels good to get it off my chest and have a sort of mini rant.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    I can relate. I just got something off my chest right before you posted this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom