Terraria Community Forums

Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
I don't have stuff to do mostly but if I do well I force myself off the computer...
neko
neko
i only have stuffs to do 3 times a week currently, and well im also just sitting at my computer on all my free time :3
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Lucky... I just sit at home 24/7 with nothing to do. Wanting to go to Hersheypark/Chocolate World for a change. I just wanna get OUT. :D
neko
neko
i still need to do dishes/clean make food and stuffs but except from that i guess im kinda lucky xD

why don`t you go out if you want to ^^ ?
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
I don't have a car. :/ And even if I go to Hersheypark especially I'd want some friends and family with cause going to an amusement park alone would be boring.
neko
neko
take a train or something ?

and just bring along a friend or 2 (x
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
I'd rather bring as many friends as possible since I like to go on roller coasters with people so I don't get bored while riding one. Hersheypark is my happy place. <3
neko
neko
then try to do that ? :p
^^
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
neko
neko
all the colors :3
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
I'm a Hersheypark nut. :p
neko
neko
i have never been there nor heard about it since you first mentioned it ^^, but looks like a nice place :3
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
It is but pretty expensive. But then, it's Hershey. Almost every company is greedy (ALMOST, not all).
neko
neko
most company`s want money, thats probly why ^^
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Yeah... But crap, I love Hershey chocolate. Since 2011 til now I've had these REALLY huge 5 pound chocolate bars and I want moar of em. <3 I had five so far.
neko
neko
Is it some special kind of chocolate or can you only buy it there ?
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
Far as I know you can buy it at Chocolate World and not any of the stores in my county has a monster bar like that. Though you can buy one of them on Amazon. (The Hershey Company is like 20 mins away from me :3)
neko
neko
^^

girls and chocolate (x
Oogie the Mutant Ninja
neko
neko
i don`t really mind :3

mm i don`t usually eat chocolate but if it has a mint flavor its okay ^^

:p
Back
Top Bottom