Frenzy Moon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• wonder if "Super Robot Wars" rings any bells for anyone on here
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I see it pop up a whole lot in TV Tropes.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Sounds familiar, although I don't think I've watched it.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    it's a big ol' crossover game series of super robot/real robot genres
    Mazinger, Gundam, Evangalion, the likes and many many others
    I don't like lookin back at this place, always think some people have something against me cuz I dropped out of certain stuff without a word
    Jill
    Jill
    Hope you have a good time wherever you knock about nowadays, if you do need something on here any time just hmu.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Well, I'm glad someone would jump so quick to the defense of me thinking some people having something against me, thanks.
    It's not that I wanted to drop out, but as you said, life and other stuff took up my time and I didn't get much of a chance to say anything about it.
    RPing is an itch that keeps appearing for me, so maybe I'll muster up some courage to look around the RPs I've been in/made.
    Jill
    Jill
    Nah, I totally understand, and you're welcome. Happens to everyone, though. If you do decide to come back for a time, that'd be cool. Don't worry about it either way though, for sure. TCF RP is a little flat at the moment, so certainly no-one's in any hurry.
    ♪all I want for Christmas is net neutrality♪
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    if worst comes to worst, well, can't say I have any regrets on here.
    made great friends from here that I'm still with to this day.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You aware that Net Neutrality was a fairly recent thing? Like... it came into effect when Obama was in office. Thus, things won't (or shouldn't) be any worse than how things were before it was established.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    if it is as you imply, then cool.
    I should note im not anywhere near the USA, I'm just really concerned about my friends and what'll happen to them if this :red: ends up rolling in.
    I wonder if that wavebank maker program made wavebank life easier for people. Guess my work will be left as legacy. Life goes on...
    Reactions: neoselket
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    If for some bloody reason you've wondered where I've went, well, I'm just around, just not around here.
    Making all those wavebanks was a heckuva ride, and I dunno if I'll come back to it or not, now that there's a much easier, simpler way to do it.
    how much effort does a wavebank thread need? just a bit. how much am I putting? too :red:ing much. do I care? no, I'm having a blast
    well damn, I'm just another session away from getting all my wavebanks updated. who woulda thought it'd be over this fast.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    I mean okay, I was workin' it as early as 5 AM right after chompin' down breakfast 'til 9 or 10 AM, but it's still impressive.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yay for getting stuff done!! `:happy:
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    yeah, thanks dieko, I think you were actually a little part in what gave me the push to update my wavebanks.
    you're alright.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom