FlyKip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nothing like getting up at 6:00 in the morning, going to work till 3:00, the when you get home you remember you have a :red: load of homework
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Ah shaddup
    You’re a Pokemon
    You don’t even have an :red:
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Then how are there baby pokemon? ;P
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Cos the internal physiology and life cycle of all Pokemon are like Chickens
    So you better watch out

Cos if you’re not careful you’ll wake up constipated and after two hours of straining you’ll pass a turd so big the shockwave’ll uproot the sewer line for the next two miles, and the only thing you’ll hear above your anguished yell is a clone of you screaming “DADA” as it crawls from the porcelain pit
    You think I might get lucky and not wake up tomorrow?
    Reactions: Ghostly!
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Not you to. Half the people I follow are depressed.
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    You'd be terribly unlucky to not wake up tomorrow; You can miss a lot of stuff in a day you sleep through. But hey, you'd wake up and it'd be the weekend, so that's a plus!
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    "Five More Minutes Darling"
    Spent the entire day learning C# and how to mod Terraria, after countless hours and errors i finally made a sword. Its just a sword, [cont]
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    but when the build + reload finally went through, i swear my heart skipped a beat. Then, when i gathered the componets, i spent the next hour just, swinging a sword. Best hour of my life tbh
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Succes is the sweetest satisfactor.
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Man, I really should get back into making mods, good fun!
    I'm really disappointed in you guys, it took you over a year to figure out that @Jetstream ∞ is my alt.
    Eyy, a Nintendo Direct! Pity nothing about a Smash or Pokemon game on the Switch, but hey, thats ok.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Wasn't expecting Metroid Prime 4 news, but naturally I can't help be hungry for anything related to Metroid. We'll be getting the full direct a little later this month it sounds like.

They probably made it a mini-direct to have the small updates. With many games like Dark Souls getting Switch ports. It's my 1st time seeing a mini-direct though, don't know if they've done it before or not.
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    AW6osw8.png
    When I saw Dark Souls
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Two Staff Members Posted? :red:?
    Oh dear, another day of school. Good thing I downloaded some more music. But honestly, school is givng me a blend of anxiety and depression.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I hope the musics you downloaded nullify that effect .
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    They help a tad bit
    I really hope that the next pokemon game has more of a realistic style with cartoony shading, like Breath of the wild.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I'm not sure how will realistic pokemon look like ( thinking using cross chop or dragon rage on caterpie look like ) but I also hope gen 4 remake will good because I miss the quality of first 4 gen on other gens ( still I like spesific pokemons and mega evaluation for non evolving pokemons like absol and some other envolving one but still overall gens are not as good as old ones . ) .
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    I think they're trying to focus more on the Anime side of things now, though.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    A damn shame if you ask me :sob:
    Looking for an awesome discord server? Thats a shame, cuz i dont know of one. BUT! I do have one that has the potential to be awesome [Cont]
    Don't you think its the cutest thing when someone spells Ho-Oh "Ho-oH?" :D I see it all the time
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    I dunno, this is the first time I've seen both Ho-oH and Ho-Oh :p
    Now you need to get that picture, keep moving it in multiple directions, and then add all the variations into one big animated gif.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    So bung him in the washing machine for an hour then

THIS IS BEST IDEA
    I doubt another fireblossom style server would ever happened again, would it?
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    But hypothetically, would anyone be interested in starting a Terraria server up?
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    I would be way up for playing on another Fireblossom server. Hosting is another thing, though :/
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    There was a smaller fireblossom likes server I was a part of once, but then the owner had to close it due to life circumstances.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom