GoldenGrimIV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have snuck behind the teachers eye to send you this message in school, the message is...wait oh no! the teacher! everyone run!
    Hello Face Eater My old friend, you have come to kill me again, My vision softly is depleting, you tore my arm off while I was sleeping,
    Hello Face eater my old friend, I see your killing me again. my vision softly is depleting you droped crimson seeds while I was sleeping.
    Newest update I WWAAANT YOOOUUUU (Crouds: Go sun go, go sun go) -Rick and Morty
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I wish I was smart enough to understand how funny that statement was.
    1.3 is so much fun! After killing all the pre-hard mode bosses besides the ones in the jungle im starting to make my way down to hell!
    Hello Terraria its monday and today is going to be a sl0w week but just keep harvesting that jell and youĺl be fine!
    Day 957...Xbox terraria 1.3 is still not up..And I have cancer...I will not get to play the update *Dies while sticking the middle finger*
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    do you actually have cancer
    I will be here till tears are poring out my sockets but instead ill pass the mike to my man grim reaper rocket
    Agony is the key to a happy life you cant know joy if you don't know strife, I like my ice cream straight and I like it friend.
    Hey Terraria community i'm back and 1.3 for Xbox still is not here? Well if your tired of waiting and your angry play Stardew Valley to calm
    Hello Terraria community today is Thursday and although Chanukkah is ending, Christmas is just beginning
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom