Terraria Community Forums

PlasmaFrog28
PlasmaFrog28
If anyone's forgotten, they delayed the update to fix a world saving bug that crashes the game (from what I heard). What's wrong with that? Yes there's been minimal communication since then, but they're most likely focusing on it. Besides, we don't want another case of the 1.2 update for consoles, right? That launch was poorly optimized, and I'm glad Pipeworks is doing the opposite and fixing it
MiltVala
MiltVala
lack of patience and feeling entitled are very powerful forces, especially when working together.
PlasmaFrog28
PlasmaFrog28
And just because things aren't going your way, don't act like a jerk and throw insults and abuse towards them, or even the staff. In the gaming industry, things are gonna go wrong. If you're really impatient for 1.3, get Terraria on PC then, which is updates ahead of consoles. But if you're like me, and have a sense of patience, a few more weeks couldn't hurt, especially after waiting 2 years beforehand
PlasmaFrog28
PlasmaFrog28
Agreed @MiltVala, I've used to be like that. But considering how often this occurs, I've grown to get used to it.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
It's Because Of The Darkness.
In All Seriousness, It's Probably Because Of What Milt Said.
Well, That And Not Being Around During 1.2
Back
Top Bottom