TriforceShard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Protip for anyone who needs to learn a foreign language and is considering sign language because it seems easy: It's not.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    In general, any non phonetic language is going to be more difficult. Maybe except Icelandic.
    In my efforts to teach myself how to draw, I've realized something: faces are HARD.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    To be more specific, I can't draw eyes. It's really difficult to draw eyes that convey what I want them to, and as a result, my drawings look sorta lifeless.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I'm also trying to learn to draw and yeah, eyes are hard >> I'd suggest paying more attention to the various ways other people draw eyes and convey expressions? Like check out cartoons and such. There are a lot of things that are shared between them all.

Meanwhile it's proportions that get me. Curse you, spaghetti arms!
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    I think we've all fallen victim to spaghetti arms at least once in our lives...
    [FEH] I just did 3 full sessions on the legendary hero banner, and only got another Fjorm. I'm sorta upset.
    The fact that the Wii U is on Wikipedia's "List of commercial failures in video gaming" makes me kinda sad. It wasn't THAT bad...
    Reactions: The True Hero
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    I somehow didn't realize that the list was commercial failures. I feel dumb now.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    The Wii U is kinda like being a grade A student as a Wii but slowing down and having to take remedial summer classes as a Wii U to graduate. But without Nintendo's wallet hurting, we wouldn't have a Switch.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Well lots of Nintendo's successes were born out of their failures, so im not complaining.
    FEH: Who should I vote for for Choose your legends? I want to be slightly more diverse than voting for Chrom 7 times...
    Doylee
    Doylee
    If you want someone from Awakening, Vaike or Walhart would be good choices.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Or Frederick. I somehow forgot about Frederick. What the heck is wrong with me?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Brave Frederick: Pick a God and Pray edition.
    So corn is a grain, a vegetable, AND a fruit. I think I need to take a moment to reevaluate my perception of reality,
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Its also a starch.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Welp, time to go curl up into the fetal position and cry softly.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    starch=grain

This happens with a lot of products really. Olives are both fruit and lipid. Really depends on how we eat them. In most cases, corn is more of a grain, like wheat.
    I'm in a funk again. The kind that can only broken with a really good story. Preferably science fiction or fantasy. Any suggestions?
    When you think about it, technology is amazing.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    To think that using what appears to be a plate of glass embedded in a piece of aluminum, I could communicate with someone on the other side of the Earth or how a person could go anywhere on our planet within a day, or even how we can launch tubes of metal into the sky.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Remember that Technology isn't just electronics, theres levers (which allows us to lift objects much heavier than us) wheels ( which evovled to gears which evolved to automated machines Etc) Screws (Most Everything uses screws so...) and pulleys (which allows us to lift heavey objects where they preiviousley could not go).
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I've also been thinking like that past week as well.
    Mostly the part how high-quality music can be heard through a tiny cable that just conducts a zap of electricity.
    I hate this time of the year. The lack of sunlight combined with the monochromatic outdoor enviorment leaves me feeling empty and sad.
    Reactions: Gearzoid II
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Yes, fresh snow is pretty, but as time passes, the charm wears off, it's pristine color becomes sullied, and it blends with everything else in monotony.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Sometimes I wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up until spring.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Sunsets are still pretty, and the absolute frigid chill of an open night and a clear moon are still nice this time of year. Though I agree that it can be grim. My hands are so dry that they're cracking and bleeding.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom