Terraria Community Forums

StereOtaku
StereOtaku
I mean, Kingdom Hearts is cool in all but that doesnt mean you need to plaster KH memes everywhere
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
It's Not ALL Kingdom Hearts.
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts take place in the same universe. So its all Final Fantasy memes.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Actually, Kingdom Hearts Is A Completely Different Universe From Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy Is A Different Universe Then Final Fantasy.
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
Than why is there shared enemys between both games?
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
Also, tidus is in RE:coded. At the end.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Yea, If It Was Final Fantasy, He WOULDN'T Be, Because H- *Banned For Spoilers*
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
Because he what?
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Because It's Revealed That He's Not Real.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
...Ok. He is also in Chain of Memories. And your right, in RE:coded its a digital replica of him.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
No! In FFX He's Revealed As Not Real!
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
In The Tutorial, Before You Meet Rikku, That's Not Really Zanarkand, It's A Version Of Zanarkand That Was Created After Sin Destroyed It. I Don't Remember How.
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
Is this what you mean? "Tidus is told that he, Jecht and the Zanarkand they come from, are dreams of the fayth, ordered into existence after the original Zanarkand was destroyed. The fayth want Tidus to defeat Sin permanently so they can cease their dreaming, but if he succeeds the dream will end and Tidus himself will disappear."
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
Ok. I litteraly just copyed and pasted that. I'dont know anything about FF except for what I know from Re:Coded and Dream Drop Distance. I have played Brave Exvius, but it didnt really focus on story much (Atleast what I played of it.).
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
And Plus, Cloud Vs Sephiroth In Kingdom Hearts Is Because Of Sephiroth Being The Darkness In Clouds Heart, Whereas In Final Fantasy 7, It's Nothing Even Similar, And Aerith Is Alive.
StereOtaku
StereOtaku
...Ok.
Back
Top Bottom