Terraria Community Forums

NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Do you guys find it hard to keep your cool when some of the forum members are... difficult, or is that something that just comes naturally to you?
SWAGMORTY
SWAGMORTY
if youre being difficult with a staff member they will not hesitate to tempban you so it probably doesnt get to the point where they get pissed
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
eggsactly
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
We are required to remain professional at all times on the Forums even when other members are being difficult.

Generally if another member is going to receive warning points or any form of Ban from the Forums, it's mostly the result of a Staff Group discussion rather than a single Moderator's call. From my experience, it makes it much easier to deal with difficult members as part of our group discussions. ->
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
I can't speak for all of the Forum staff on this, but for me this role is very enjoyable for the most part. It has difficult moments for sure. But overall I do it because I want to and it honestly doesn't feel like work. Even though it is, there are tough calls that have to be made at times and situations can have gray areas in them. Since we work together as a Team, it really doesn't feel bad at all.
Pixeroot
Pixeroot
What do you do along with moderating? Do you do other things for Terraria or something unrelated?
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Other than Moderating when I have the time, I browse the forums at my leisure and participate in discussions I find interesting. I play Terraria regularly as well along with other games.

Some other things I do aside from that, I'm not allowed to talk about :dryadsmile:
Back
Top Bottom