Terraria Community Forums

galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
PC players out there, is a leaf blower good? Also, any ideas on getting life fruit and chlorophyll easily? I have only gotten 2 chlorophyll and 0 life fruits.
Xman101🌳
Xman101🌳
Leaf Blower is alright... mind you, I haven't used it in forever, so don't quote me on that one.

As for Chlorophyte and Life Fruits, let me ask you a question. How long has hardmode been active on the world in question? Because it takes some time for both things to spawn naturally after hardmode is activated, so you won't find a lot if you immediately raid the jungle after defeating the WoF.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Maybe 2 hours idk.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
I already beat Plantera and Golem. BRING ME 1.2.4!
Xman101🌳
Xman101🌳
That does sound like a significant amount of time.

The key to finding Chlorophyte and Life Fruits is to search as much of the Jungle as possible. This will put it in your minimap.

Now, you can use said minimap to pinpoint where Life Fruits are growing and where chloropyte is spreading.
Xman101🌳
Xman101🌳
Protip: When mining Chlorophyte, always leave 1 ore behind, as that will eventually spread even more chlorophyte!
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
The main problem for me is that the Lihzarhd temple is blocking off like half the jungle. And I haven't gotten a picksaw form him yet.
Xman101🌳
Xman101🌳
That's annoying. :/

You can still mine your way around it though.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
It's pretty much just a giant block blocking off the bottom. Hard to get around and the only big spaces are above it.
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
And I don't want to spend 10 adamantite bars on making golem spawners...
Back
Top Bottom