Catman8274
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question for those of you who have killed a Dungeon Guardian: Is it normal for your right index finger to go numb afterwards?
    Moon Lord has been defeated!
    Reactions: Electroman102
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    I was so close to dying several times in the last phase. It was at those points that I felt a surging defiance within me. Something saying, "No! I have come too far! I can't lose now! I WON'T LOSE NOW!"
    Electroman102
    Electroman102
    Good job!
    Welp... Looks like I'm going on a Heart Statue hunt... I failed to beat Duke Fishron with LUNAR-tier weapons...
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    What do you think I'm crazy? No, I didn't leave the ocean.
    And I'm, frankly, not at all surprised that I died to Duke. He is my nemesis, after all.
    My setup with Heart Statues doesn't necessarily involve them being all over the place. Just in one spot that I can visit as needed.
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    Might also be worth noting that I did make it to phase 3 with just the Cosmic Car Key as a mobility device.
    Niranufoti
    Niranufoti
    The Cosmic Car Key isn't that great for the Duke. While it provides mobility, it's just not quite quick enough to dodge his charges later in the fight.
    I seem to have hit a slight wall in my playthrough. A rather large, flowery one called Plantera.
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    For whatever reason, the moments whenever I don't want things to spawn is when the spawnrate happens to go through the roof. I don't understand it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I'll say it's just you.

That said, there's also a potion that has the same effect of the Peace Candles and it stacks. Even then, you'll still notice enemies and not really pay attention to the long periods of time where they don't spawn. It's just how the brain works.
    Arlwiss
    Arlwiss
    Yrimir's guide is still pretty valid for beating her - she hasn't undergine many changes and we've only gotten nore and more weapons to attack her with. Yrimir and improvise.
    And on enemies always targeting yoy, Techhunter put what I would have said in words, so I'll just say this is a good article to read: https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Aggro
    Base construction somewhat complete. Made 35 NPC housing spaces. May do something to fancify it up later.
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    For one thing I'm gonna need to surround the NPC area with Mushroom Grass (For the Truffle, obviously). Then, I might add a roof and probably some extra siding on the lower part which houses my crafting stations. Then I'll probably move my farm inside, then it'll be done.
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    Update on the base: It now includes a Blood Moon Defense system! I flip a lever and actuated blocks come out. No zombies getting in now! It's also great for cheesing the Pirates!
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    Sure, I still have to worry about Wraiths and the like, but, other than that, I'm safe!
    So, I'm definitely making a new base, away from spawn. I know what materials I'll need to make it, and what rooms I want to build...
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    (Continued) I just need to know one thing... I want to be able to use this base in any modded playthroughs I do. Is there a mod that'll allow me to copy-paste a structure from one world into another world? 'cause I am definitely not building it twice. That'd take far too long.
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    Note: This only includes the structure itself, once it is built. This does not include any items that may be in chests or any crafting stations. I still wanna do the whole thing legit. I'm just too dang lazy to build the same structure 17,000 different times.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    Cheat Sheet can do it I think. TEdit works too.
    I can feel it. Expert Mode is slowly driving me insane.
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    12 deaths an hour, 18 deaths in your average playinh session.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I hope you don't do defender playthrough ( it hurt me so much that every 8 minute you get another death ) .
    Catman8274
    Catman8274
    I have no plans to do a defender playthrough. I'm also not jumping right into Calamity. After I get done with this playthrough, I'm probably going to tackle SacredTools.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom