Azel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kinda late, but I put in my contest entry.
    Phenomalix008
    Phenomalix008
    It's open until April 14th, so, not really..?
    Reactions: Azel
    Azel
    Azel
    I guess by "late" I meant not around when the contest initially started, y'know?
    Phenomalix008
    Phenomalix008
    I posted mine a while after, too. There were already 190 pages of entries when I first learned about the contest!
    I'm gonna try and work on making an adventure map. I've been wanting to do something like that for a long while.
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    Good luck with that, what's it gonna be about?
    Azel
    Azel
    Probably a typical little adventure with dungeons and such, really. I have a bunch of mods for building with.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Let the world know any issues come up, I'd be happy to try and help :)
    I love pizza to a point, I'll sell my soul for a 12-inch deep dish.
    Azel
    Azel
    My craving for pizza has rooted itself into my brain as a new primal instinct.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Your Avatar Terrifies Me.
    Azel
    Azel
    You're welcome.
    You know you're a tarraria fanatic when you end up buying it on every console you own xD. I'm PC, PS3, and 3DS user.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Nah, You're A Fanatic When You Try To Marry The Game.
    Not Re-Logic, Not Someone Or Thing In The Game, The Game, In It's Entirety.
    This here is my old account, which I've unfortunately forgotten the name and pass to... So rip.
    Azel
    Azel
    Got it back
    I have great ideas for a Terraria mod, I have music skills (kinda), pixel art skills, but 0 coding or modding knowledge. Know any (cont)
    Reactions: World Writer E-cat
    Azel
    Azel
    ...Person who can teach modding to someone with 0 coding and 0 modding knowledge?
    Or any tutorials online?
    World Writer E-cat
    World Writer E-cat
    I just started working on mods for the first time too, and a great source of information is the different tmodloader tutorials here on the forums. You should also take a look at the Example mod, as it provides lots of example objects for you to use. Hope this helps, and good luck to you!
    Despite me having profanity filter off, I always see some guy head in the place of what looks to be a swear word. Odd
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It's funny to make fun out of the :red: face. :p
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I think it's hilarious that they site officially uses Red's head as a filter.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Played (successfully!) for laughs, lol. Yeah always got a chuckle out of it too.
    Welcome to our Community Shype! Hope your having a good day! o(〃^▽^〃)o
    Azel
    Azel
    Sure am, nice to see people still greet new members, even in a larger community like this :)
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Realith is secretly a bot that tracks when new members join
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom