1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Xylia

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    All of their medals should be immediately confiscated and given to the runners-up. Trash-talking your own country (or even another country's) government goes against the very spirit of what the Games are supposed to be about. The Olympics are NOT an outlet for their political agenda. They are quite the opposite -- we're supposed to set politics aside, forget about bickering and just compete in a sportsmanlike way.
    Feb 14, 2018
  2. neoselket
    neoselket
    Who did that?
    Feb 14, 2018
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    Several, but the one I think that is probably the more famous was Lindsey Vonn, who stood in front of Cameras and said that she represents the people of the USA, but not Trump. I forget the exact words she used but she said something to the effect of "Trump ain't MY president" or something akin to that.
    Feb 14, 2018
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    And right after that, Karma bites her in the butt and she winds up with a back injury. Then, I saw on the front page of youtube, some black speedskater or something was doing something similar, trashtalking Trump and apparently, some people were being ignorant/rude to Pence while he was there too.
    Feb 14, 2018
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    I didn't dig into the stories, but more saw that and just had to eyeroll at that for a second.
    Feb 14, 2018
  6. MiltVala
    MiltVala
    So being an Olympian means you have to support the leader? That's pretty un-American if you ask me. The whole government is based around checks and balances to make sure it isn't a supreme leader.
    Feb 14, 2018
  7. Xylia
    Xylia
    The Olympics are about athletes representing their nations (which includes their leaders!) setting aside political grudges and such, and just competing in games. When you wear your nation's colors, you are representing your nation (and its leader). If you can't stand for your government... then don't go to the games, plain and simple.
    Feb 14, 2018