1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Waffle-Chan

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    Hello?
    Feb 17, 2018
  2. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    I'm from the Chucklefish forums :3
    Feb 17, 2018
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    Ahh, right. I get the two different forums mixed up so easily, I didn't realize you weren't on TCF, lol.
    Feb 17, 2018
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    So uh, welcome to TCF? lol.
    Feb 17, 2018
  5. Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You've come at the right place. `:)
    Feb 17, 2018
  6. Waffle-Chan
    Feb 19, 2018
  7. Xylia
    Xylia
    TCF = Terraria Community Forums (IE, these forums)
    Feb 20, 2018
  8. Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Xy's got records on the unpleasant experiences at CHF that one can experience. You won't get 'em a whole lot here, rest assured.
    Feb 20, 2018
  9. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    The Chucklefish forums is probably one of the greatest forums websites I've found. The community is simply amazing (despite not being the most active. Still is more active than these forums though). Although, it does has some horrible rules and some pretty weird mods. Honestly, it has its problems, but is worth it
    Feb 25, 2018
  10. Xylia
    Xylia
    I don't really know a whole lot about it, I just browse a few threads that I have watched and occasionally see stuff come up on the status messages...
    Feb 25, 2018