Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Fury. I was wondering what your favorite vanity set (as in, combination to make a character from a show or somethin') in Terraria is. Also, I'm thinking about picking up Hades very soon.
    Hey Fury! I wanted to recommend a mod called Mystic Lands! I stared playing it last night, and it’s pretty cool!
    Fury
    Fury
    Thanks! But, yep...I use that in FMT already ;P I haven't fought anything from it yet though. I'm just very concerned about the ore generation. I was just walking through my first FMT world on stream the other day and ore from Mystic Lands ended up generating inside of builds, replacing blocks I built with, etc.
    AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Oof. That must suck.
    So if I install 64bit tmodloader when I already have the normal version, would I have to back up my worlds and characters or would they be in the new version when I install it?
    Fury
    Fury
    They'll still all be accessible between normal tModLoader and 64-bit. You can jump back and forth between the two any time - you just can't use as many mods with normal.
    sorry for posting the same thing all the time
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    Fury lists all the mods he uses in the video description.
    As a side note, make sure to try and use the Comment button next time: The last four messages you've sent were all put on TCF's main page individually, which annoys a lot of people. The button's on the right of your profile posts.
    unrealmegashark
    unrealmegashark
    yeah I know
    unrealmegashark
    unrealmegashark
    I can't help it sometimes
    hey fury what are those thing you used in you main modded series for your moon lord arena.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Fury
    Fury
    Mmmm, in which episode? I think I originally had buff furniture from Tremor mod in there - Heart Generator? Something like that. I haven't had Tremor mod installed in a long time though, so I've forgotten.
    Fury
    Fury
    I also think there were "Souls in a Bottle" in there. Soul of Might, Soul of Sight, etc. put into a bottle and placed in there...I'm trying to remember what mod those were from too, haha. I've used so many mods that it's difficult to remember where some of the items come from.
    A
    Andrew Luceo
    The the pink spinney thing
    What are your favorite mods?
    Fury
    Fury
    That's a really tough question - I have a lot of favorites for a bunch of different reasons.
    Some of them:
    Sacred Tools
    Thorium
    Project_Logic
    MechTransfer
    Luiafk
    Calamity
    Terraria Overhaul
    and more...
    See? Tough question, lol.
    Essa20
    Essa20
    Thanks!
    Heya Fury in the FMT you can use the antisocial mod? that mod makes the social accesories the can have the propperties(is a bit op but you are more op xD)
    Fury
    Fury
    I haven't used it (yet) because I like to store accessories in my vanity slots - without necessarily wanting to use them all the time.
    If I used the Anti-social mod, then I'd probably hold a bunch of accessories in my inventory or piggy bank, etc. to compensate for no longer having those "back-up" slots to store them with my character.
    Kyuu-
    Kyuu-
    Ok
    wHMQU1K.png
    True story. I never found him during testing and didn't know he would spawn.
    Reactions: Fury
    Fury
    Fury
    Yeah! Welcome, Magic Man.
    Architect
    Architect
    Blank+_eeb6e829bacf95c20716f69d68c43856.png
    Magic Man: "Architect didn't even check the wiki this time to see who would spawn. HOW ROOD."
    I made a new character, defeated skeletron and "you" moved in. Im hoping to make like "Fury'S Temple of Knowledge" later on. So yeah here's my world (with the classic Fury Logo in the middle)
    Kinda sucks, that sofa is out of place (it's a reference to chippy), most builds I just kinda copied from the internet (with custom changes of course) but hope you like it!
    https://imgur.com/NQacm1Y
    Reactions: Fury
    Fury
    Fury
    Nice! Hehe, that's very cool. I get a temple? :O I wouldn't feel bad about copying builds. It's one of the best ways to learn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom