B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I've started on the remaining sprites for my suggestion. Got this sweet Dragon Pendant.
    ahLngTj.png
    B
    Bry
    I made this first, but I think it's a little too big.
    hJf9zUl.png

Also, this is intended as a small reference to the Denpa Men 3, if anyone's gotten the Dragon Pendant in that game.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Pretty!
    I love how BBCode inserted in {Table=Head} just breaks when you refresh. Preview's fine, but in editing, colored text shows the Color code.
    B
    Bry
    It's kinda really annoying, not gonna lie.
    Oh look it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. Should I make a Valentine's Suggestion or should I just not give a :red:?
    B
    Bry
    Hmm.
    Actually, hold on, I have an idea. It's an idea one wouldn't expect, too.
    Oh man, wouldn't it be kinda cool if SEGA went back and tried to make Sonic 06 properly? Imagine Sonic 06 as an actual game for a second.
    Man, I have a really bad tendency of making lengthy descriptions in my suggestions. I need someone else to read through them or something.
    B
    Bry
    I try as hard as I can to keep things concise, but I feel like there's things I could just omit from item descriptions and tooltips.
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    I don't know how to help but I feel you. Having too much you want to say and IT'S ALL IMPORTANT EVEN IF YOU KNOW IT ISN'T IT STILL NEEDS TO BE IN THERE FOR CONTEXT AAAH--
    Blessing and a curse.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    With me it's the other way around. I'm too concise, and i don't know how to be more descriptive.
    Quickly went from an all-time high with my sprites to an all-time low.
    ErDWEnY.png
    B
    Bry
    "Lihzahrd Guardian Armor"
    Looks like I copied and pasted the sideways Lihzahrd statue and fit it to a player character's proportions.
    I didn't, though, which is the worst part.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Just do basic stuff for a bit. (Like me! EX:
    index.php
    I love how in Super Mario Maker, making a good level gets you ~2 Stars while throwing up enemies all over a mile-long stretch gets like 100.
    B
    Bry
    Utter bull:red:.
    'aight, y'know what? Dedicating myself to one suggestion isn't working. I'm just going to work on whatever I feel like.
    Reactions: neoselket
    B
    Bry
    Spent more time on Estelle than contributing towards any of my suggestions.
    Holy hell do I hate drawing hands. The hands alone took an hour. Well, here's Estelle.
    9kXRd1n.png
    B
    Bry
    Estelle looks WAY better than the other characters I have thus far.
    QeCSw23.png
    qhMydGj.png
    l48t5bH.png

The hands still look bad, though.
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    It gets better, you just need to push yourself and actually keep drawing them no matter how bad they may look for you.

You're already doing pretty good just by not hiding them in a pocket or behind the character's back :D
    I just realized that the suggestions of mine with the most likes start off bare bones and *very* slowly get more content. How?
    B
    Bry
    Because they're also the ones I end up never finishing!
    Especially the Elemental Equipment; sure, I have a bunch of cool items there, but they're kinda unbalanced stat-wise, and I can't even decide what I wanna do with the Base crafting items (which is funny, considering I'm basing them off of the Denpa Men).
    Man, it sucks seeing so many great-looking games being released, but being unable to get *any* of them.
    Reactions: neoselket
    B
    Bry
    Sucks more when most of your friends do have most of said games.
    Pretty sure I'm up to 15 games I want but will never get, including A Hat in Time, Iconoclasts and Miitopia.
    B
    Bry
    Of course, now I probably either sound like some spoiled prick or just a whiny bastard, but I don't really have a lot of games to begin with.
    Oh gooOOOoOoOd, half of my mouse clicks don't register now. Spriting has been made all the more tedious.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    On the bright side, your gonna have a really buff index finger.
    B
    Bry
    Good point.
    It's gonna look real weird, having one super-buff finger, though.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Wiggle your other fingers as a way to cope with the stress this mouse will give you.
    Alright, finally used my brain for once. I've got ideas for rare rain enemies. Including one... very, disturbing, worm.
    ...I am having a worryingly hard time coming up with original enemies for Rain. I only have a Water Slime and a frog enemy.
    B
    Bry
    wCPua1e.png
    and
    5OmBwBD.png

By the way, the frog is a MUCH better-looking version of that frog I made for my Elemental Accessories thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom