MisterJRay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I honestly hope the Terraria mobile update isn't just for newer devices, the newest device I have is an Android 5.0 tablet.
    Can't wait for 1.3 on Xbox! Please let my worlds convert safely, I don't want to have to start over...
    warrenmark_art
    warrenmark_art
    I'm not sure about what I will say but do cloud save and backup works and if yes do it
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    In my opinion, making a new world to play through 1.3 is more fun than getting all the new weapons with an OP character
    MisterJRay
    MisterJRay
    All I've heard people say is cloud saving doesn't work on Xbox One. Also, yes, playing through 1.3 is a lot of fun, I've already beaten the moonlord once on the pc version. If my worlds don't convert, I'll probably still have a lot of fun even though I already know most of the items, because I usually play the console version in splitscreen with my little brother.
    The 1.3 update is finally out for PS4! Which doesn't help me because I own an Xbox. >:c
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Patience is bitter , but its fruit is sweet ( Aristotle ) . Also welcome to the forums bro . I hope you like this place .
    MisterJRay
    MisterJRay
    Thanks! I already like it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom