FlyKip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HOLY :red: ILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO OWN A SMASH GAME FOR ONCE IN MY LIFEHOLY SHIIIIITT HYPPPE
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I feel happy for you friend . When I see the trailer for release I remember my nice memories with super smash bros brawl and I also get hyped for SSB for switch .
    Ok remember that last status in which i said my life couldn't get any worse or something? Well i found out that my dad has cancer today.
    Myu
    Myu
    :red: dude. i hope they were able to catch it early so it can be treated easily.
    it's best for him to stay positive as well. i have a family friend with cancer and being positive has helped her a lot.

my condolences. if you ever feel upset, remember that you have friends here.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    God, sorry dude. I'm not sure what to say, besides hoping that if this truly is the bottom, you can only go up from here. Like Myu said, you have friends here. I may not be the best at this sort of thing, but if you need to talk to me, go ahead.
    RainbowDrago
    RainbowDrago
    Hey man hopefully this won't be a serious case. My condolences to you though.
    Jeez its been a long rough week. Also, who thought life as a whole could get any worse? Not me, I thought it was downhill enough already
    Wow, what an excellent weekend I've been having so far I've been sick in bed wait what nooooo
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I really don't know how to react, so many people are telling me I'm wrong with such passion, and I believe you guys. I just don't understand.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Hey, that's okay. Sometimes it's hard to understand stuff. I don't know if you've ever owned a dog (especially something like a german shepherd, husky, or border collie). If you haven't, the idea that these creatures have any sort of emotion would probably be a pretty alien concept
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I've never owned a dog, but you'd be amazed at the intelligence animals can possess. Problem solving, loyalty, sadness... all things that are not unique to humans.
    "Your hair looks like its from an anime" I cant tell if that's a threat, compliment or insult. I'm guessing insult.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    It was more or less a joke, but i honetly have had people threaten me because of an anime related joke or reference.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Yikes... Some people have no tolerence whatsoever...
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    Man, people who insult others just because they like anime clearly don't have any sort of self-confidence and hope to find that they themselves are better just by calling someone else's interests lame.

TL;DR
    They lack the self-confidence to focus on their own lives.

Don't let it get to you. Personally, if I had anime hair, my life would be complete.
    Ey Its National Pokemon Day guys! Probably going to crack out my gameboy after school to celebrate
    Wait, I literally just realized that the stardust guardian is basically a stand. I wonder if this was intentional...
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    It wasn't and after hearing that I felt like I'd been hit with an enemy stand.
    Does TCF have an official steam group?
    Art takes a patience, and guess what life skill i'm devoid of?
    Reactions: neoselket
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Now, unable to improve isnt true, I thought I havent been improving at all, but looking back through my old sketchbook makes me realize I have come a veryyyy long way without even realizing it.
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    At best I can draw things that are vaguely human. They usually end up still looking like stick figures.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I'm Guessing You Lack Potatos? `:p
    But, Yea, I'm The Same Way, No Real Patience, The Only Reason I Survived The Wait For Console 1.3 Was Checking TCF EVERY DAY And Telling Myself That They Wouldn't Cancel It Over And Over Again. I Need A Life
    I Also Procrastinate. Badly. I Have Like, A Dozen Stories I Simply Keep Putting Off For No Real Reason. I Suck At Inspirational Posts Haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom