Seal the Seal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1.4's Master Mode is only an enemy damage and health increase yet it's still the most painfully brutal Terraria experience I've gone through. Fun, but painful.
    The last time I've been this hype for an update was when 1.3 was coming out almost 5 years ago. Just goes to show how well Terraria can live up to its community standards. Either that or I'm just one of Chippy's Terraria enthusiasts. Can't wait!
    We're currently made Bumblebirb a running joke at the school I go to. We're buying yellow cloaks and red contacts soon...save me.
    Lurking in these Forums during math makes me feel too sane.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    THATS NOT HOW A WAYNE BRAD-EAL SHOULD FEEL, CALL THE AMBULANCE! (that is Wayne Brady... Right?)
    Now that I've noticed, what's going on with Terraria Otherworld nowadays? Or am I just blind?
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    Derpinator-9000🪓
    I'd be glad to give you a bit of a summary

So as you know it was announced a long time ago. Constant updates then turned into long hiatus between them. They returned and said they are switching dev partners. This could mean they need to change all or a lot of the game. The last update was April 3rd, so about over 8 months ago. Hopefully we get an update soon, and we can look forward to the game again.
    Waiting for more news about Xbox 1.3 is killing me on the inside! (Probably because I refresh every 2 seconds expecting something!)
    After waiting for 2 years, the 1.3 console update is finally finished! It doesn't even matter how long I have to wait for submission!
    I just watched the latest stream from Pipeworks, now I'm sad. Seriously, the spam was real, too many people asking for 1.3 release date.
    WingedOracle
    WingedOracle
    they're literally children who can't afford a pc/terraria on steam. don't mind them, ignore them.
    Seal the Seal
    Seal the Seal
    owow. I'm just too excited for this because my Terraria is very slow. Like if someone speedhacked it.
    Is the Terraria wiki true? Will 1.3 Console come out August 6-26th? We'll have to wait and see I guess.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Information in the wiki comes from many contributors. The developers don't contribute, and any release dates that cannot be referenced directly to statements by the developers should be considered as opinions or conjecture only.
    Seal the Seal
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    When there is a release date for 1.3 console (and at this time there is no specific announced date), it will be announced prominently on the front page and official social media.
    August, or September, which month do you think 1.3 for console and mobile will come out on? Of course, if it doesn't come out this July.
    fireman7100
    fireman7100
    I think August if it doesn't come out this July. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom