Sir AFK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey sir afk! long time no see! i'm at 18 now!
    next sprite showcase thread coming soon at saturday:
    h.p. lovecraft rebirth: next gen
    including sprites of majorly mine(of course), darthkitten's(will be credited) & many more credited sprites.
    be ready to take dow cthulhu(for good) with more creatures of lovecraft, abyssal craft, lovely night & much more!
    this is gonna be lit.
    already done 72 mobs
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    That's good news bro . I'm really hyped to see good quality sprites. Also happy birthday to you bro. I wish you feel joy and happiness in every minute of your life .
    I realize that Mad Father is updated and on steam . I'm really excited and hyped .
    Reactions: Realith
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    Ok, good. I find that it's the funniest one, but still pretty scary.
    I say funny mainly because of the main monster. Like, what's it supposed to be anyway?
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    It's design is way cooler than strange 3d horror games and it actually have a story and lore inside of it .
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    @GekkoTadpole247 That purple thing for me (not the main humaniod one but also the one you see in prison part ) is a curse but since story doesn't tell too much about it I only have clue from some parts of game .
    Ah, thankee for the follow, Sir!
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    Flipp the Almighty Potato
    WASTED
    AMudkipMain was slain by Bendy the Dancing Demon using Nuke
    your GTA V account has been banned for 1 week
    reason-prop killing player -Bendy the Dancing Demon- using item -Pokemon Card-
    WASTED
    Bendy the Dancing Demon was slain by AMudkipMain using prop
    WASTED
    Bendy the Dancing Demon was slain by AMudkipMain using ice punch
    WASTED
    AMudkipMain was slain by AMudkipMain using DANK MEMES
    WASTED
    Bendy the Dancing Demon was slain by PewDiePie using Nuke
    WASTED
    AMudkipMain was slain by PewDiePie using Nuke
    WASTED
    PewDiePie was slain by PewDiePie using Nuke
    WASTED
    Daithi De Nogla died mysteriously
    Wow lot's of staff is online now .
    Thebananaboy
    Thebananaboy
    Maybe to kill time between sorting the beta tester applications or to answer all the questions people still have about them?
    I love watching Baum's exxo avalon episodes.
    Reactions: Gearzoid II
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    i love the smell of pulse ammunition in the morning
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    I've watched the series about 4 times by now, just waiting... for a new baum video...
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Baum says he is going to make some mod spotlight videos but I'm still waiting for new series .
    I want to start new animes but I usually start some of my favourite ones . Is there any solution for this ?
    Dexterdude
    Dexterdude
    If I wanted to watch a new anime but I often delayed it, I would sit and force myself into watching the first episodes, if I like it, it means that I am going to continue watching it. For me, the hype won't start before I watch the first episodes . Would you like us to recommend you some anime ?
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Let's start with which ones you like, and what genre. I watched a lot of genres and series, so I might be able to help.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I am not afraid of watching new anime but I usually find myself watching the animes that I watched times ago . Also you can recommed new animes , thanks .
    I will miss ocram.I know ocram is not as balanced as other bosses in when you see like tizona don't have a future ,but still he looks cool.
    Fun fact : Mantis shrimps are older than Dinosaurs and their eyes can detect cancer cell in human body.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    We should just replace our eyes with mantis shrimp then.
    Does anyone played yume nikki before ?It really shows the the effects of life on humans mind effectively and thats why I liked it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom