Signiaa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uploading: I've found another work around. If you drag an image into your thread's textbox, the files can be uploaded from there.
    I can't upload files lol.
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    Last I heard the staff is looking into it. They'll get it working soon enough. For now external file hosting solutions.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    A workaround right now is to copy the image that you want to upload, then paste it directly into the post.
    I have 222 Hours played in total and unlocked 79/88 achievements. :D
    Red Slime
    Red Slime
    lul skrub i have 1100 hours and completed the game 30+ times
    /s
    Signiaa
    Signiaa
    I have like 368 hours now :3
    I've Never loved a video game this much in my life! :D :D :D
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    dont get too excited youll get bored after a few hundred or thousand hours (likely in the span of only a few weeks)
    RavenChan
    RavenChan
    Agreed. I've spent a lot of time in game (mostly with the PS3 version since I just recently got the PC version). The music is absolutely amazing (My two favorite themes are The Old One's Army event theme and the boss theme that plays during the Wall of Flesh fight.) I don't see myself getting bored with this game for a long time, especially since there's so much to do.
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    i have 1100 hours racked up in this game since 2011, 400 of those being this past summer after i got into it and played the :red: out of it, then i lost interest and haven't played it again to this day. some day the urge will return however
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom