DM DOKURO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Use this to join my discord server for The terraria breakdown mod if you want:

P.S:
    I'm currently working on a theme for my boss Avalis, and I'm wondering if you have any tips. The main focus is to make it as chaotic as possible, to fit the boss being the embodiment of chaos, and the eater of order.
    Hi, I'd like to know if you'd want to make the music for my mod, Breakdown? Although the mod's mainly just concepts right now. Just asked because your calamity music is cool.
    Hey, Dokuro.
    I have a quick question for you: what software/program do you use to compose your Calamity OST?
    SaltyBeggar
    SaltyBeggar
    I am not dokuro but he uses fl studio
    Just going to slip a couple questions here... not that I'd expect to get answers anyways.

Question A:
    What character are you most hyped for in Smash Ultimate?

... if it's Dark Samus or Ridley, I will actually explode.
    ... in a good way.
    Cuz that's who I'm hyped for-- agh, forget that last bit.

[Cont.]
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    Question B:
    ... do you think you'd ever make anything Metroid or Kingdom Hearts related, if you even know what they are?

Question C:
    What are your thoughts on Shovel Knight? Or, only just the soundtrack, if you haven't played the game or plan to.
    Hey Dokuro do you will make another project after you finish the Calamity Soundtrack
    Burst
    Burst
    Voyage. Something original.
    You know, I was just kinda scrolling around through the Forums.
    When somehow I found myself humming a mashup of Fly of Beelzebub and Left Alone that I was making up as I went along.
    Not sure why, still a mystery it is.
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    Just out of curiosity... what time signature is Antarctic Reinforcement? I can't quite pin it down.
    DM DOKURO
    DM DOKURO
    13/4
    Neoshadow Ω
    Neoshadow Ω
    Oh

Well, that's not something you see every day

And, in case you couldn't already tell... that comic is basically supposed to revolve around your insistence on not wanting to fight B.E.
    S̵o̷,̶ ̷t̶h̵i̷s̵ ̵i̴s̷ ̴g̶o̴i̶n̸g̸ ̴t̵o̴ ̶s̷o̸u̴n̶d̷ ̶d̶u̶m̸b̸ ̸b̸u̸t̸ ̸I̵'̸m̷ ̶c̵u̷r̶r̷e̴n̷t̸l̷y̸ ̸a̴r̷r̶a̸n̸g̵i̵n̷g̴ ̷"̸S̶c̴o̶u̶r̵g̷e̶ ̸o̵f̵ ̷t̸h̵e̷ ̵U̷n̵i̵v̴e̵r̵s̵e̴"̶ ̵f̷o̶r̸ ̴o̵r̴c̴h̸e̷s̴t̸r̶a̸l̶ ̶i̸n̷s̴t̵r̷u̷m̷e̶n̵t̴s̴ ̸w̶i̵t̴h̴ ̷F̷l̸a̸t̶.̵I̴O̶ ̷:̶P̵
    Happy birthday pal . I hope you feel delight and joy in every minute of your life .
    Good golly it's that time of the year again! You are the living embodiment of musical talent, and are so articulate at your craft, from masterfully-produced orchestral compositions to hard-hitting DnB VG OST bangers. I have yet to find something of yours that contradicts any of my previous statements. Have a happy birthday on my behalf.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom