1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Scarecrow

1. FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Yeah look at all this content we stole like the eye of Cathutltluhu.
    Explain this, Cenx. [​IMG]
    Mar 11, 2018
  2. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    Umm..... Terraria aint a minecraft ripoff... Actualy, that mod came after terraria came out, (yes I know thats a mod) so dont be like terraria is a rip-off of minecraft, just terraria got inspired by minecraft. Both are great games. So if you think terraria is a rip-off of minecraft, complain about it in the minecraft forums, not the terraria forums...
    Mar 11, 2018
  3. GodHimself
    GodHimself
    BTW if u play Monster hunter 4 ultimate I main charge blade and insect glaive and im end game
    Mar 11, 2018
  4. Jetstream ∞
    Jetstream ∞
    I can't tell if the missed sarcasm or the random monster hunter 4 plug is funnier
    Mar 12, 2018
  5. Dolman
    Dolman
    Any of y'all got a dollar?
    Mar 12, 2018
  6. GodHimself
    Mar 12, 2018
  7. Super Shides
    Super Shides
    Actually, I Think Terraria Came First, Then Minecraft.
    But I'm Pretty Sure Everyones SECOND Favorite Reptile Was Joking. (In Case You Didn't Know, I Hold The Title Of Favorite. *Sarcastic Hiss*)
    Apr 10, 2018
  8. Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    You’re not my favourite reptile.
    Apr 13, 2018
  9. Super Shides
    Super Shides
    I Was Joking. But Ouch Man
    Apr 22, 2018
  10. CanSteam
    CanSteam
    can't change someones mine on something that's true