Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2VXJlJ2.png
    Doin' the Lord's work :p
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Social groups were very cool. They allowed a member to kind of create their own forum here. Things like T-MEC started there, along with other great sub-communities. A lot of times social groups got abused though, and were used to make nonsense chat rooms filling up that section with unnecessary clutter.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    When we updated the forums, the social groups extension had to be removed as they didn’t work with the new update, hence all the “this social group will be removed” posts to alert people.
    vessal
    vessal
    im guessing pms now days replaced them
    Do you know much about mobile? If so I would like to know how to activate my cloud so that I can backup all of my worlds to it. This what is happening: When I try to activate my cloud it says to got to settings then activate it, but I went to settings and it did not say anything about a cloud. Can you help me with this?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    What type of device are you on, Apple, Android, or Windows? Each OS will be different, but there should be a setting to turn on cloud saves.

For iOS 11, you would go to:
    Settings
    On the top left, tap your name
    On the right, tap iCloud
    Scroll down to iCloud Drive and make sure it’s turned on
    Mobile_Terrarian_2
    Mobile_Terrarian_2
    Thank you so much. I’m sorry I forgot to tell you my OS it was IOS 11 so you were right.
    I think you would be great for answering this question, Where can I find important answered questions like why the soul scythe was replaced but not s.d.m.g or gravity globe wich were instead added to the game?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    It's most likely that it, alongside Scythe and Icemourne were removed to avoid copyright stuff.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    There is no central repository of all the questions a person might want to ask, though the wiki (while unofficial) has a great many important pieces of info.

Ultimately, the Soul Scythe has nothing to do with the SDMG or Gravity Globe; the only thing they had in common was that they were un-implemented items at one point.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    However, the SDMG and Grav Globe were items that were INTENDED to be added, but there was no good place to implement them at the time. Soul Scythe was never intended to be added; there was simply some lingering traces of the item still in the code.

As for why the item was created in the first place, it was before my time. It might have just been something one of the artists made for fun, then removed later.
    Your profile picture looks like Hedwig from Harry Potter. Just pointing that out. My profile has Red's armor, just cause it looks cool, and it matches my username. I made this because I'm bored...
    Doylee
    Doylee
    It's actually an Album cover for the band Rush, but I can see why you'd get that impression :).
    jaractus
    jaractus
    Oh. Ok. ._.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Yea, Fly By Night.
    Hello. One question. How I can get the link of my threads ? (I'm using android) the link above doesn't tell it it says forums.terraria.org . Sorry for being silly.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Most phones and tablets will just show the short url (forums.terraria.org). Then when you tap on it and highlight the url, it will show the entire url.
    So what will happen if you put in the konami code on your NES controller phone case?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    The better question is what happens if you put in the Konami code on this website (from a computer, not phone or tablet).
    Something interesting: You know how Nike Leon and Leinfors have exclusive Last Prism colours? If you did, what would it be like?
    We need a side by side comparison of pictures for that phone based on what it looks like now and what it looked like then.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    How it looks now is exactly the same. :) I even have a spare new one sitting in a drawer just in case my current one breaks.
    Do the buttons on that phone actually function?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    They are able to be pressed in just like the controller, and are very cushy, but they do not send out any signal to actually function anything.
    MikhailMCraft
    MikhailMCraft
    Oh, awesome, and I guess “function” wasn’t the right word
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom