1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Xylia

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    Both of them have 16MB Cache, both are 7200RPM. New one is 500GB the old one was 320GB. *BAM* loading twice as fast. So I'm like "okaaaay." Only cost me $30 too. Actually I noticed that Windows also loaded a lot faster, so... dunno WTF was up with that.
    Mar 19, 2018
  2. neoselket
    neoselket
    LOADaran
    Mar 20, 2018
  3. Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I remember when I played wow. It was something between playing a dedicated healer and garrisons that made me quit.
    Mar 20, 2018
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, I quit during Draenor because of the FarmVille Garrisons and a lack of anything else to do too... but they vastly improved upon that with Legion and BfA looks like it could be even better. Healer? Meh, WoW is the one game that I will not play a healer in.
    Mar 20, 2018
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    @neoselket : Yes, LOADaran lol. That's what I call it because it takes so freaking long to load up when going there, or worse, logging in to there on a fresh boot.
    Mar 20, 2018
  6. Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Well someone has to play healer then yell at everyone in vent because the tank did something :red:ing stupid that I could not heal. Bonus points if I become the tank. Also yeah :red: draenor. I'm a farmer. In every MMO i've ever played I farmed items sometimes for money. Especially in emil chronicle online where I was literally a farmer.
    Mar 20, 2018
  7. Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Emil chronicle online. Yeah, you are going to be a dps bean farmer.
    Mar 20, 2018
  8. Xylia
    Xylia
    I think you'd like Legion then, lol. Though... farming crafting mats, eh. Not really a huge part of how you make money, but then they actually made the professions interesting with lots of quests to do to learn your recipes. Gone are the daily cooldowns (I HATED those) and people making junk for you, and in are trainers sending you on quests to learn how to make new stuff.
    Mar 20, 2018
  9. Xylia
    Xylia
    There's still followers and follower missions, but they are toned down massively and while I didn't like the garrison all that much, I find the Class Order Hall is much more to my liking. They took the good things the Garrison had, and removed the bad things and made it much more manageable.
    Mar 20, 2018
  10. Xylia
    Xylia
    So in Legion, I find crafting is more.... stuff I make for myself, rather than trying to sell on the AH, though I bet that gems and enchants still sell well.
    Mar 20, 2018