B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I'm creating a mod soon and someone said that you were a really good spriter. I see that they were right. Anyway, I'm not working on the mod yet, still in development and still need to get a better computer but I wanted to know if you were interested. Also if you helped me I would let you make a lot of your own ideas in.
    B
    Bry
    Well, knowing what the mod is about (to some extent) might help me decide.
    I got the Title Music Box in Terraria today. Can confirm, it is not worth the 40 total minutes spent getting the Boss 2 and 3 Music Boxes.
    Reactions: leechheart
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Accurate description of many "phone zombies". And yes, I know, the Onion etc. But still, there's some truth behind this. I have seen people's faces glued to their stupid phones to where they don't care about what's going on around them and their phone is so ridiculously important to them.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I mean, I'm a gamer but c'mon, I go to work, I do other things too. I don't totally ignore everything going on around me while I'm on the computer. Now obviously the video is vastly exaggerating to make a point, but still. The point itself still valid.
    Well the Dye Beetles in Terraria are really pathetic so I tried making a stronger variant.
    uaELrAO.png
    B
    Bry
    I was originally just going to have it be a black version of this that occasionally spawned in place of the normal, pathetic Beetles, but I ended up with the top Beetle shown in the image and decided I might as well make a variant for all three Beetles.

Oh, by the way, I tried to sprite off of the Lac Beetle's sprite.
    I got this
    LppDDdu.png
    Dragon-Armored Skeleton and Skeleton Titan (Archer)
    IA2fteb.png
    p9XUI7t.png
    B
    Bry
    The Dragon-Armored Skeleton looks kinda silly, doesn't it?
    I'm starting to really hate breaks in school now. I don't have any friends outside of school so I don't have anyone to talk to.
    B
    Bry
    Most of them are online, but hell if I know who they are online.
    I've never tried taking charge and going out of my way to ask people if they wanna do something since I never properly learned how (I don't know what I'm even supposed to say). The reason my school friends don't talk to me outside of school is because I'm terrified of looking like an idiot because of my lack of experience with socializing.
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    You won't get anywhere if you don't take the plunge and ask. While at school, try to figure out if you all have common interests and go from there. It's not easy to take that first step, but I'm sure that you'll feel a lot better after you do :D
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    I can't tell you exactly what to say since I don't know your friends, but just be yourself. Something simple like "Oh, you play Terraria? We should play together sometime" can be a good way to break the ice. (Of course, Terraria is just an example but you get the idea :p )
    HAHAH! I finally thought of a name! Now I don't look like someone who plays Minecraft and Roblox for a living!..
    B
    Bry
    ...though I don't know what image Bry-ccentric imposes on others.
    ...actually wait why do I give a :red:?
    Well I didn't realize living under a rock would also screw me in school. Can't do any school assignments involving current events or myself.
    Tonbogiri and Titan Armor. Too far with the Tonbogiri?
    w6yYnX3.png
    Peu0eWJ.png
    Reactions: DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    May be a bit hard to grab, but I doubt that's ever stopped us from using any number of supposedly unwieldy weapons.
    Hey, I was wondering if we could maybe be friends on steam? I'm a really huge terraria guy and was hoping I could share some of my ideas with ya, for balance purposes, plus you seem really cool!! so hopefully we can, your choice entirely tho. ^w^ on steam I'm CrimsonYatagarasu, same name with a eagle and fireball emote on the sides of my name
    Reactions: Bry
    B
    Bry
    Sure, I'm up for that!
    I was gonna send you my Steam profile link but you're too fast for me apparently.
    Alright, trying to resprite the Soul of Blight weapons. So far, I have the Tizona.
    ODCYIrD.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom