Yoraiz0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you plan on implementing 64-bit support, multi-threading, and general performance optimizations in Terraria 1.3.6? The game isn't running particularly well, especially when RAM usage is insanely high (certain mods are RAM hungry) or when playing at resolutions above 1920x1200.
    Daffeh_
    Daffeh_
    It's not up to Yoraiz0r really to do that. Do you think that Terraria was meant to have native mod support? It's really just a miracle the modding API is so robust to begin with from community support. Really, you should be looking towards BlueMagic...
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Then who do I ask? I'm just advocating for 64-bit support and multi-threading to just improve performance in general, I'm not just talking about mods. The game doesn't handle higher resolutions particularly well, which I why I think the game would benefit from my suggestions.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    There's nothing that Blue Magic could do about this, it's a matter of the game being limited in terms of resources it can pull. If Terraria was 64-bit, then those of us with more than 4GB of RAM would greatly benefit. Same with multi-threading, it would allow us with multi-core processors to experience greatly improved performance among other things!
    The dual wield mod could use some fixes, like you should be able to aim with both weapons, say if you use two star wraths, and if you can aim one on one side and one on the other, then Donald Trump will be jealous, you have a wall of stars!
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    You would have to have 2 mice then.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    It doesn't take much to make Trump jealous. Just say your button is bigger.
    Hey Yoraiz0r, I was wondering if you have the old tConfig files for the Health and Mana limit remover mod?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom