Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how is it going with the hentai ? (;
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    BACK YOU FIEND! I SAY BACK!
    GET YOUR THOOOOOUGHTS OOUTTA HERE!
    (stahp.. D: )
    neko
    Some times I get the feeling I have cat ears... The feeling of them pointing up due to excitement or down because people. >.>
    Reactions: neko
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You should watch more anime.
    suu
    suu
    It's a normal thing to feel. Sometimes if you hear a certain pitch of sound that's at an odd angel, your ears will twitch. And an animal famous for twitchy ears is a cat. :3
    suu
    suu
    angle *

Just noticed that spelling mistake. -3-
    Ow... Ow... Infected bite and scratch wounds.. hate the antibiotic pill, huge, and side effects hurt worse... Would sell soul then dealwith
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    As the doc said "It's surprising that 85% of cat based wounds will be infected" though dogs have higher attack rates then cats.. >.>
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    A horrible thing to have happen on your birthday, poor Demonsword
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    Not my birthday.
    So.. 2 hours (pacific time) it will be my birthday... hoorah.. >.< 23 is the number but still means nothing to me..
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Here I thought you were 15 or so. Ha.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    Since i will not be online to say this when it actually is time, Happy birthday!
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    Nope, you be wrong Devilous Devalaous, I just didn't check the thing to show my age.
    Gaah.. If only I had the parts for new comp and extra $... The only phrase that people would understand my pain.. "Welcome Underlord"....
    Reactions: Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    Ravvynfall
    if it brings you any comfort, i have to use a nearly dead netbook for any and all gaming! :D
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    Well, my comp I am using could play most games, but I've been saving up for the parts since last year. 200$ // 600$ plus nit pick change. Birthday coming soon, so some hope yet.
    http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Demonsword/saved/DxVD4D
    I got it all planned for what I want, just the money be the problem.
    The Hexagonal Donut
    The Hexagonal Donut
    If it makes you feel better, I run a decade-old piece of crap that can't play half my Steam library- although part of that is related to a faulty DirectX installation. In fact, afaik, the only parts of my Steam library I can play are Doom, Quake II, Space Hack, Terraria, and a few others, out of my 20-something total games.
    Pull down garage doors +fingers don't mix well.... Owowowo... Atleast it's more of ow and not broken nail ow.
    I feel my ideas don't seem to catch peoples attention. >.<
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    Even if I make it easy to read via spoilers, even some alright ideas for the game, I can't sprite for crap though. x-x
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    I almost missed this message because it was buried by Gmod
    The funny thing about your username, combined with your profile picture, is that in certain versions, Desco turns into an Axe, not a sword. A :red:ing AMAZING looking Axe no less.
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    At which I aim for the sword version (english, Dis 4), which fits well, but I think it's 3 she turns to an axe instead, but don't care really. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom