AlexTheKoalefant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Such a sad time we live in. The violence of bullets I fear will never end. Innocent are gone for what reason? What happened to our society?
    StarWarrior111
    StarWarrior111
    Ever since Eve took the forbidden fruit and ate it, and so did Adam, sin was introduced to our world. Our society will never change by how it is now, but it will worsen. Since times like this are dark, try to seek for the bright side.
    Brewstin
    Brewstin
    The way you're putting it makes it seem like the world has been a shining utopia where nothing bad has ever happened, and that you put too much faith into people being good. But maybe I'm being pessimistic.
    Also @StarWarrior111, if it gets worse that means it changes
    Most of us will be older by the time Humans can land on Mars. Even if we just do ONE landing. I think that’s enough for me. :)
    Whatever happened to good cartoons? Tom and Jerry, Chowder, Samurai Jack, and Flapjack were my favorites...
    TheBilateralGamer
    TheBilateralGamer
    Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil make up the current holy trinity of great cartoons (even though Gravity Falls has already had a series finale). OK KO Let's Be Heroes is also good. Infinity Train has a ton of potential (look up the pilot) and got greenlit recently, so be on the lookout for that too.
    -=+=Frostiikin=+=-
    -=+=Frostiikin=+=-
    Even though most people just write it off as a little girl's show, My Little Pony is actually pretty good... However, I do agree with you that cartoons have gotten substantially worse recently /:
    “And that is all... that love’s about, and we’ll recall, when time runs out... that it only, takes a moment,to be loved, a whole life long”
    So, I hear lots about this Fortnite... Came out recently and now is all over the internet...
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    It's basically pubg, but with a building aspect. Not original at all.
    The 1.3 update is cool and amazing, but unfortunately i ran into issues to the point where i won’t play again until it’s been resolved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom