FlyKip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo anyone know of any good minecraft modpacks for multiplayer?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Attack of the b-team, pretty much any feed the beast pack.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Hexxit. You'll have to launch it through another game launcher, though. Forgot what it was called.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Tekkit launcher?
    Git kicked in a 2fort match today by edgy sniper mains on the other team because I was harassing them as demo. :D
    Came back from the dead to change my name but then realized it sounded almost identical to Myu right after I send the name change. Oops
    Is it really worth it? Meeting new people in hope of finding someone you care about and become friends with them? Sounds nice
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    People, like life, are dynamic. Expecting things not to change is folly, although you can't really expect hit gold with every swing of the pick. Still, even then, fortunes find ways to slip out of your hands. Still, no reason to stop mining in my book. People come and go, whether they like it or not, and every now and then a lasting relationship comes along.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    So we just have to keep trying, because there's even less of a point if we just throw it all and give up.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Man, i'm sorry. If there's anything i can do to help, let me know.
    I'm getting kinda sick of being told I'm loved or I love you. It feels so overused.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    It's 100% my parents, basically they say "love you" all the time, so it kinda lost it's meaning when I was like 10 probably, so I just kinda have grown to hate people saying they love each other and stuff.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I dunno, maybe I'm just a cynical :red:, but it would be nice to have someone say what they mean in my life.
    Octaverei
    Octaverei
    Hey babe, I can understand where ur coming from. Ur parents probably always said it a lot and now are saying it even more since u moved. Any feeling of hating that one phrase now is well explained. Now I don't know ur parents, but I can nearly guarantee that they do love u. They just think that they are doing what's best for u. Now I know it's really cheesy but I really like and appreciate you.
    Skreee! Moving tommorow, so yeah.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I've never rally moved houses in my life, so I'm not sure what it's like. Still, good luck wherever the future finds you.
    I wonder what went through GameFreak's head when they made shuppet. Were they just like "Lets make a :red:ing sheet ghost into a pokemon"
    Myu
    Myu
    a lot of people actually speculate it's a castform with a reaper cloth thrown over it, which is a pretty solid theory actually
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    *looks at castform* Ye i could see that. Interesting theory...
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    I wonder what they were thinking when they made klefkey XD
    You guys have no idea how terrifying it is to wake up with your face covered in blood.
    Reactions: VantaRose44
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Worst part was that in my dream i killed someone, so i thought that that was actually reality and I freaked the :red: out. Then I realized it was just the worst bloody nose I have ever had and it wasnt so bad after that. But those first few seconds, wew.
    VantaRose44
    VantaRose44
    That happened to me once (The nose, not the dreams).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom