Terraria Community Forums

Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I'm a warrior but that dont work too well on destroyer for 3ds
neoselket
neoselket
yes, although i usually just use a sword.
TheJoekster
TheJoekster
Minishark's low damage makes it unviable in hard mode (unless you maybe use Ichor Bullets) because of the way damage after armor is calculated. Crystal Bullets with a Clockwork Assault Rifle and/or an Onyx Blaster work amazingly well on Destroyer.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Ok thanks I'll make about 1000 more crystal bullets then
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Well.. I don't kill destroyer, but I murdered skeleton prime
Xylia
Xylia
For Destroyer, you want one of the following: A fast/powerful melee weapon like Bladetongue (Bladetongue can kill it in <30 seconds if wearing melee armor), Fetid Baghnahks, etc... or some type of piercing projectile like Jester Arrows (from a Repeater), Nimbus Rod, etc.
Xylia
Xylia
A Minishark (or even Megashark if you had one) would be a poor choice. It might work, if you slowly wear the thing down but there are MUCH faster and easier ways to kill it. Clockwork Rifle would be even worse, to be honest. Just make an Adamantite Repeater and some Jester Arrows if you really wanna go ranged.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Ok but the terrain I have is extremely bumby and horrid for this fight but I have a sky waybi can hang off of andnshoor him I was using crystal bullets and I lasted a good while. Read the above comments
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
And for skeletron prime I used clockwork rifle with crystal bullets for the arms to damage all of them and ichor for the head and it worked very well on my bumby world
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
And again, I'm on 3ds so those swords may not be there and I'm working on getting dao of pow cuz that was recommended to me as well. Thanks for the tips
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
And yes I need speed cuz I get killed fast
Xylia
Xylia
Okay so you have Terraria 1.2x? As for you getting killed fast, try wearing Adamantite (or even Titanium) Melee Armor; this should extend your survivability by loads. Sadly, you don't have access to the Bladetongue or the Baghnahks, but you DO have accessibility to the Nimbus Rod (which alone can tear it apart like no other). (cont)
Xylia
Xylia
Make sure you are placing campfires and heart lanterns to keep a HP Regen buff up (two of them in fact, which do stack) at all times, and you could further increase your regen with a Potion of Regen (and Ironskin to take less damage). This + Melee Armor means you will take a lot less damage; the lasers should barely do scratch damage at this point.
Back
Top Bottom