Flameofice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp, tomorrow is more or less my last "actual" day of school. Still feel like I wasted those years, but I've kinda stopped caring, tbh.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    all this time off of school is making me feel stupider

it's as if i had alzheimers, and i was a tumblr-obsessed teenager who used mental illnesses as psychological christmas ornaments
    neoselket
    neoselket
    You should censor the swear word, the profanity filter doesn't work on images.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    We will need the profanity in this image to be censored. If it's in the post it is fine. But the profanity filter can't catch profanity in images or video thumbnails. We will require you to edit or remove the image.
    Haven't posted here in a while, but school has been closed for 4 weekdays in a row now.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Teachers striking. Live in AZ.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Ah... that sucks. I mean, having days off from the hell that school tends to be is nice but I'd prefer it not be over a strike. Guess it'd depend on what the teachers are on strike for.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Strikes are because teachers (and school workers in general) get paid like :red: here. They technically aren't even legally allowed to strike, but they can get away with it because literally no one is going to fill in for them.
    I CARRIED AN M16 AND I CARRIED AN M16 AND I CARRIED AN M16 AND I CARRIED AN M16 AND I CARRIED AN M16 AND...
    So, a tomato plant has started growing under the tree in our yard. Probably thanks to a bird. Nature is neato.
    I know we don't like Starbound 'round here, but the OST is really helping me get through the big workloads. "Europa" in particular.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    It's a decent tune, my only beef with that, is how often you hear it playing... but then, same could be said for many of vanilla's tracks. One of the reasons why I use Frackin'Music... that mod uses a *lot* royalty-free music, including Incompetech, Kevin McLeod and similar. Good music.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I like how someone got the Matter Manipulator in gMod (keep forgetting about addon potential there).
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I enjoyed the game but I lack a computer to play it on right now. Love the OST still.
    Idea I've been mulling over for most of today: Twitch plays Into the Breach. Might it be possible? Might it work? Might it be fun?
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    I'm planning on majoring in Comp. Sci, so this might actually be something I take a crack at in the near-ish future. Not sure.
    So, I managed to sate Helios's eternal hunger for Codex Scanners last night. I can find peace now.
    It's very surprising that Warframe's writing is as good as it is. Characters like Teshin and Simaris actually being major is neato.
    I'm willing to bet around 2/3rds of the calories I got from dinner tonight were from slices of buttered bread. Goddamn Texas hash.
    So, "The Second Dream" quest in Warframe is as good as everyone says it is. (also, the Helios eats scanners like a m'f'er)
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    yep, gotta love that widget.
    W1K
    W1K
    Make sure completing the quest actually unlocked the focus school you choose (and you don't see them all as locked) because I've had this one bug where I didn't get the school I was supposed to unlock and ended up stuck in a cutscene unable to use focus during the war within for an entire week till support fixed my case.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Helios is awesome to have. Just gotta ensure you have a lot more codex scans than you need.

Otherwise yeah, the 2nd Dream is a big game changer in the World of Warframe. It feels good to find out what you truly are from it.
    So, one kid in my Advanced Composition class managed to sneak in his Switch while we were writing essays. Didn't even get caught. Bold guy.
    Reactions: Drake katchadorian
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I'm very disappointed in that young man. Show lack of respect towards authority and no desire to learn. Such an arrogant per.. wait, breath of the wild you say? Oh, well uhh, his taste in video games makes of for his behavior, of course.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    He actually was playing Breath of the Wild, funny enough.

He had the screen leaning up against his laptop, and he held the Joy-Cons above the keyboard so the teacher wouldn't see them.

He also sat closer to the front, which makes this particularly nuts.
    Drake katchadorian
    I bought Slay the Spire a week ago for 12 dollars. Too glued to Warframe to even breathe on it. Truly, I have come of age.
    Today is one of those days where I wish I had an excuse to go outside.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Well, where I'm at, it's dreary as frick...
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Today is one of those days where i avoid going outside as much as possible.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    It's dreary as heck here, like what Pika said, but it's kinda warm, so I'm not complaining
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom