Sheriffblock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since i dont have a computer on me all the time im sticking to mobile while figuring out how to save my worlds from crashing
    Computer is great. Mobile is slow. I dont know about mobile being changed to be almost like pc. It seems unique now
    I have lost three worlds. One was on cloud but for some apparent reason cloud was empty. They were all small worlds
    I've been doing pumpkin moon on mobile. Died each time. I got to wave 6 but no further. Also the world I'm playing in is not in hardmode.
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Use a Venus Magnum with a decent bullet or a Chlorophyte Shotbow with Jester's Arrows until you get a Horseman's Blade from a Pumpking
    I have been affected hard when my world file got corrupted. Now I want to stop other worlds doing the same. Plz help me here.
    Esbee
    Esbee
    Make multiple backups constantly. If you're playing on Windows you can use the utility I made specifically for that purpose (link in my profile), or just do it manually.
    I have lost a world with everything I had. Luckily I had my legendary picsaw in my inventory so I am not totally screwed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom