Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    The Werewolves on Terraria surelly could have tail...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    In a way, it makes sense seeing as the transformation just alters how the body looks while keeping the general shape. Which, humans don't have tails. Not any more at any rate.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Yeah, but on pop culture, werewolves have tail, and no, I'm not counting Twillight on that.
    I wonder if is it possible for someone to beat Terraria in 45 minutes with a new char and world.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    I sincerely doubt it. Looks like the fastest seeded (So, it'd be much, much harder unseeded) speedrun I see on YT is 1:00:19.32 (One hour, nineteen point three two seconds), completed by TheVideoGameBadger.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Maybe It is reaaally hard then to achieve 45 minutes then.
    Nearly 7 years of Terraria, and no Easter event yet :/
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    but we have the lepus....
    oh, it was removed?
    and it was for mobile only...
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Meh... I just don't think Terraria is meant to be experienced on mobile anyway. Plus, well... just the Lepus design alone didn't feel very... Terraria.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    By what I read, the mobile Terraria easter event was lame.
    I guess the only thing It had was a boss fight against a ugly giant bunny with few rewards for beating it.
    Begun playing Slime Rancher, the greatest difficulty of the game is to stop playing.
    Reactions: Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Very true. You'll want to keep looking at your adorable slimes, and then continue to feed them so they keep their cute smiles. (As well as collect their plorts to make juicy profit$$)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I do, not only that, but while travelling I collect plorts from stray slimes aswell, so it's profit plus profit even when exploring.
    I've got the idea of Stamps for Shirts/Armors on Terraria due to the announcement on Twitter.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The bad is that the way the character angle faces, would be impossible to show a sketch on the character shirt.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Terraria update is taking quite too long...
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Bleh. If that's what they are waiting on, then we might never get to see it... but I'm pretty sure, I think it was Loki... said that they had no intentions, or no plans, or however he worded it, of holding back a PC release because of Console/Mobile. I remember him specifying this directly because I raised a concern about that very scenario on one of their blog posts.
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    why would they wait for mobile lmao
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, they did talk about wanting to synchronize all three versions so that releasing updates would be easier. But yet when I asked Loki about PC being held back, he said no, they weren't going to hold the PC version back. So uh. Dunno.
    not sure how many times somebody has posted / asked this question, i think a while ago you said you planned to make a NPP mod.
    you still plan to make one (i would reeaalllly like one for the Tlauncher to use for other mods)
    if so, any plans for when?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I've halted the development of N Terraria for now, due to having no ideas and stuff for the project, aswell as not really feeling into Terraria latelly, so not only I've not been working on N Terraria 7, but also didn't worked enough on NPPlayer system to attempt a port of it for TModLoader.
    hey dude, i just got your n terraria mod, and for some reason, every time i boot it up, all my achievements are reset. like, ill get some in game, then they just disappear when i start it back up. you know of any issues like that?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Yes, It's a known issue from the season, but never got into fixing it. And since the development of the season 6+ has been stopped, no prevision of when the issue will be fixed.
    F
    Four Fanged Ferret
    so basically d/l s5 if i want to actually progress. because im pretty sure that the achievement for destroying a heart or orb is required to be able to get the goblin armies or use their summoning device

thanks for the quick reply
    F
    Four Fanged Ferret
    never mind. i may just be mentally :red:ed, i made a new world and never got an orb in this one.
    Why did you removed the Summoner from the mod? I really like to play with this kind of character but im having a lot of trouble to do later content.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Actually, I didn't removed Summoner from the mod, I just didn't reimplemented It yet, because I were wanting to make the summoner class be more of what It is, a summoner, but were really lacking in ideas, so I couldn't make the class, and so It ended up being a draft.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom