Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why is the online so bad on console?
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I think we both already know the answer to that one dont we
    Gqe3sUK.jpg
    Casual_Bean
    Casual_Bean
    I mean, the number of bugs are about the current amount of pokemon right now.
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    808? (yes I said 808) Because in 1 of the twitter posts by game freak they said U can encounter a special gen 8 pokemon in pokemon Lets go pikachu and eevee
    why does chrome think this is a unsafe site?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    What page are you on that it says that?
    W1K
    W1K
    Likely because the twitter and facebook widgets are http* based, since (at least firefox) seems to detect most pages with those as unsafe, but specific pages without them (like your profile settings) are just fine.
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I actually get the same message with the first page on this: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/razer-chroma-support.57662/
    It apparently detected the raptr.com domain on it and thought it was a suspicious website, likely to do with the razer chroma merchandise attached to said website. It may be because of the activity that happens on Raptr with it's members, but I'm not sure.
    next crossover should be starbound X terraria
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    At the least, it'd be a neat mod idea. Which, I was thinking if I EVER went into modding then that'd be the thing I'd work towards. Hell, at one point I was writing a crossover story thing for Terraria in which a character from Starbound (namely, one of my own) ended up paying the world of Terraria a visit.
    how do i delete a thread?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello BattleDragon,

Only Staff members can delete Threads, and in most cases it is our policy to not delete Threads unless they are spam/duplicate in nature and have no replies.

If you desire to have a Thread locked which means no one will be able to reply to it, we can do that for you if you Report the Thread locked, but there's a significant chance we might not be able to delete it.
    well.. rip minecraft xbox360 edition 2013-2018.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    It's a shame. The better together update was terrible.
    Casual_Bean
    Casual_Bean
    I didn't play it, But i heard it was just the pocket version jammed into a console.
    I had a lot of memories with xbox 360 edition,now its with terraria...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom